"Women" Ryu Soo-young "Park Ha-sun and Lee Joon-gi Lovesin? Memory No."

Actor Ryu Soo-young has confessed that he is not Memory about his wife Park Ha-sun and Lee Joon-gis love god who appeared in the drama Two Weeks.On MBC Radio Standard FM (95.9Hz against Seoul) Women Yang Hee-eun, Seo Kyung-seok, which was broadcast on the morning of the 7th, Ryu Soo-young was a special DJ on behalf of singer Yang Hee-eun who left for summer vacation.Ryu Soo-young said, I ran around with a gun because it was a homicide Detective in the drama Two Weeks.I wanted to play a masculine role, but I worked hard because it was my first Detective role. In the drama, Park Ha-sun was my fiancee and came out as a single mother.Her daughters biological father was Lee Joon-gi, she added.Seo Kyung-seok asked Ryu Soo-young about Park Ha-sun and Lee Joon-gis love god, and Ryu Soo-young said, It did not come out much. I did not see it.Memory is not. Those unnecessary memories are not Memory I think its going to be close, but its going to be fun, Ryu Soo-young said of his partner radio appearance with Park Ha-sun.There is a close part because the couple know everything, he laughed.Meanwhile, Ryu Soo-young has been working with Park Ha-sun in MBC drama Two Weeks which was broadcast in 2013.He then married Park Ha-sun in January 2017 before holding his first daughter in his arms in August of that year.

Actor Ryu Soo-young has confessed that he is not Memory about his wife Park Ha-sun and Lee Joon-gi's love god who appeared in the drama Two Weeks'.

On MBC Radio Standard FM (95.9Hz against Seoul) "Women Yang Hee-eun, Seo Kyung-seok", which was broadcast on the morning of the 7th, Ryu Soo-young was a special DJ on behalf of singer Yang Hee-eun who left for summer vacation.

Ryu Soo-young said, "I ran around with a gun because it was a homicide Detective in the drama Two Weeks'. I wanted to play a masculine role, but I worked hard because it was my first Detective role. "In the drama, Park Ha-sun was my fiancee and came out as a single mother. Her daughter's biological father was Lee Joon-gi," she added.

Seo Kyung-seok asked Ryu Soo-young about Park Ha-sun and Lee Joon-gi's love god', and Ryu Soo-young said, "It did not come out much." I did not see it. Memory is not. Those unnecessary memories are not Memory "

"I think it's going to be close, but it's going to be fun," Ryu Soo-young said of his 'partner radio appearance with Park Ha-sun'. There is a close part because the couple know everything, "he laughed.

Meanwhile, Ryu Soo-young has been working with Park Ha-sun in MBC drama Two Weeks' which was broadcast in 2013. He then married Park Ha-sun in January 2017 before holding his first daughter in his arms in August of that year.