Wanna One, perfect bay tearing visual "Wannable every moment's dreadful touch"

Group Wanna One 11 members caught the eye with more visuals.Wanna One wrote on official Twitter Inc. on the afternoon of the 25th, I am happy to be flooded with overwhelming impressions every moment I feel and enjoy together.I am deeply grateful to the Taiwan Wannable today, and I will see you tomorrow.Especially, the members who equipped the white suit look with lovely eyes made the fan club Wannable smile.Meanwhile, Wanna One will hold a world tour One the World at Taiwan Taipei from the 25th to today (26th) and meet with fans.

Group Wanna One 11 members caught the eye with more visuals.

Wanna One wrote on official Twitter Inc. on the afternoon of the 25th, "I am happy to be flooded with overwhelming impressions every moment I feel and enjoy together."

"I am deeply grateful to the Taiwan Wannable today, and I will see you tomorrow."

Especially, the members who equipped the white suit look with lovely eyes made the fan club Wannable smile.

Meanwhile, Wanna One will hold a world tour One the World at Taiwan Taipei from the 25th to today (26th) and meet with fans.