"A year younger than Gim Gu-ra"...Kim Yung-min "looks during" complex satisfaction

Actor Kim Yung-min has told me about the troubles he suffered from his appearance.Kim Yung-min, who appeared on MBC Radio Star on the 8th, warmed the studio atmosphere with his warm appearance and sad gesture.In particular, he was surprised to find out that he was in his late 40s, unlike his appearance in his 20s and 30s.Kim Yung-min said, I was born in 1971, one year younger than Gim Gu-ra.I bought a lot of Misunderstood because of my appearance, he said.He confessed that he also recorded the unexpected Misunderstood on Records of the Grand Historian when he appeared with Ma Dong-Seok in the films Perfect Game, One on One and Murderer.Kim Yung-min said, I am a friend of Ma Dong-Seok, and when I call it Dong Seok-a on the set, people say that I am spoiled. I thought I would like to be a normal face of this age.Kim Yung-min, who recently appeared as a junior Lee Sun-gyun in My Man from Nowhere and appeared in the early 30s and mid-30s in this drama Hide and Seek.Kim Yung-min said that he was a Uncle Fan of singer IU and said, IU hummed when I took an elevator god at the time of shooting Drama My Man from Nowhere.I did not even think about watching the script, closed my eyes and watched the IU song.

Actor Kim Yung-min has told me about the troubles he suffered from his appearance.

Kim Yung-min, who appeared on MBC Radio Star on the 8th, warmed the studio atmosphere with his warm appearance and sad gesture. In particular, he was surprised to find out that he was in his late 40s, unlike his appearance in his 20s and 30s.

Kim Yung-min said, "I was born in 1971, one year younger than Gim Gu-ra." "I bought a lot of Misunderstood because of my appearance," he said.

He confessed that he also recorded the unexpected Misunderstood on Records of the Grand Historian when he appeared with Ma Dong-Seok in the films 'Perfect Game', 'One on One' and 'Murderer'.

Kim Yung-min said, "I am a friend of Ma Dong-Seok, and when I call it 'Dong Seok-a' on the set, people say that I am spoiled." "I thought I would like to be a normal face of this age.

Kim Yung-min, who recently appeared as a junior Lee Sun-gyun in "My Man from Nowhere" and appeared in the early 30s and mid-30s in this Drama "Hide and Seek".

Kim Yung-min said that he was a "Uncle Fan" of singer IU and said, "IU hummed when I took an elevator god at the time of shooting Drama 'My Man from Nowhere'. I did not even think about watching the script, closed my eyes and watched the IU song. "