"Come to me, awareness...Radio Star,' Kim Yung-min, not Kim Yong-min

Actor Kim Yung-min has struggled to announce his name and new Drama.MBC Radio Star on the night of the 8th was featured in Publicity is amazing feature, and the main characters of the new weekend Hide and Seek Lee Yoo-ri, Song Chang-ui, Kim Yung-min and An-hyun appeared.18-year-old actor Kim Yung-min. MCs were unfamiliar with him, saying, I think Ive never seen it before. Even the name of actor Kim Yung-min was mentioned.Kim Yung-min said, I did not have a lot of drama, but this time I introduced myself through My Man from Nowhere.Kim Yung-min, who was born in 1971, is also one year old different from Kim Gu.He said, I am a friend of Ma Dong-seok, but I am misunderstood that I am spoiled if I call it Dong-seok ~ .He said, I came out as a junior to Lee Sun-gyun in My Man from Nowhere.Hide and Seek is also in the early and mid-30s, he proved to be the strongest.Kim Yung-min, who specializes in hitting actresses, bought herself when filming with IU; he was slapped in the slap of IU in the play, he said, I beat up here to IU.I adjusted the Camera angle well so that I would be hurt by mistake, and I hit it with all my strength. Especially, the elevator god with the IU is most memorable, he said, I was waiting for a set repair car. I heard a song somewhere.I was listening to the song of IU live in this narrow space. I watched the script and watched it. The song that Kim Yung-min selected on this day was Wichiss Break!!!!He prepared the stage in a somewhat different posture, and when the melody flowed, he turned 180 degrees and freaked those who watched.Lee Yoo-ri said Kim Yung-min was a serious style at the scene and wondered what character would be: Camera circled and (turned) together.Kim Yung-min said, I was hiding like the title of Drama Hide and Seek. I will be an actor who can change in front of Camera.

Actor Kim Yung-min has struggled to announce his name and new Drama.

MBC Radio Star' on the night of the 8th was featured in 'Publicity is amazing' feature, and the main characters of the new weekend 'Hide and Seek' Lee Yoo-ri, Song Chang-ui, Kim Yung-min and An-hyun appeared.

18-year-old actor Kim Yung-min. MCs were unfamiliar with him, saying, "I think I've never seen it before." Even the name of actor Kim Yung-min was mentioned. Kim Yung-min said, "I did not have a lot of Drama, but this time I introduced myself through 'My Man from Nowhere'."

Kim Yung-min, who was born in 1971, is also one year old different from Kim Gu. He said, "I am a friend of Ma Dong-seok, but I am misunderstood that I am spoiled if I call it" Dong-seok ~ ".

He said, "I came out as a junior to Lee Sun-gyun in 'My Man from Nowhere'. "Hide and Seek" is also in the early and mid-30s, "he proved to be the strongest.

Kim Yung-min, who specializes in hitting actresses, bought herself when filming with IU; he was slapped in the slap of IU in the play, he said, "I beat up here to IU. I adjusted the Camera angle well so that I would be hurt by mistake, and I hit it with all my strength. "

Especially, the elevator god with the IU is most memorable, he said, "I was waiting for a set repair car. I heard a song somewhere. I was listening to the song of IU live in this narrow space. I watched the script and watched it. "

The song that Kim Yung-min selected on this day was Wichis's 'Break!!!!' He prepared the stage in a somewhat different posture, and when the melody flowed, he turned 180 degrees and freaked those who watched.

Lee Yoo-ri said Kim Yung-min was 'a serious style' at the scene and wondered what character would be: Camera circled and (turned) together.

Kim Yung-min said, "I was hiding like the title of 'Drama' Hide and Seek'." "I will be an actor who can change in front of Camera."