'Thirty but' Yang Se-jong realized his love for Shin Hye-sun

Thirty but seventeen Yang Se-jong began to realize his mind toward Shin Hye-sun.In the 17th and 18th SBS monthly drama Thirty but Seventeen, which was broadcast on the 21st, Gong Woo-jin (Yang Se-jong) was shown to realize his heart toward Usuri (Shin Hye-sun).On this day, Gong Woo-jin and Yu-chan (Ahn Hyo-seop) tricked Gong Hyun-jung into saying Usari (Shin Hye-sun) as a Housework assistant; however, Usery caught Gong Hyun-jung, who was returning after hesitant, and said, Im sorry, Im not a helper.I live in this house. I lived in this house, but I thought I lived in my family. I lost contact.Im just going to ask you two questions because of the urgent flight time, is that the person who taught Woojin to the flowerpot spot?Utheri admitted that he was right, and Gong Hyun-jung said, I think there is a reason why the children are trying to protect the girl.He decided not to sell his house. He went down to Jeju Island and met his father. Its good. Time spent there.I want to keep it this way now. After that, Gong Woo-jin welcomed Usser, who accidentally encountered him on the road, and User pretended not to know Gong Woo-jin.I am on my way to Jeju and get peryoung ladyion from my father to sell my house.So my uncle and my house are all slowly looking back, he explained, and Usuri was delighted to embrace Gong Woo-jin.Utherly said, I did what I was most afraid of. Suddenly disappearing without saying anything. I think I disappeared without knowing where I went.I was scared, said Gong Woo-jin, I will not. I will not disappear. I will never. In particular, Gong Woo-jin realized that he liked Utheri and added tension to the drama.Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen

'Thirty but seventeen' Yang Se-jong began to realize his mind toward Shin Hye-sun.

In the 17th and 18th SBS monthly drama "Thirty but Seventeen," which was broadcast on the 21st, Gong Woo-jin (Yang Se-jong) was shown to realize his heart toward Usuri (Shin Hye-sun).

On this day, Gong Woo-jin and Yu-chan (Ahn Hyo-seop) tricked Gong Hyun-jung into saying Usari (Shin Hye-sun) as a Housework assistant; however, Usery caught Gong Hyun-jung, who was returning after hesitant, and said, "I'm sorry, I'm not a helper. I live in this house. I lived in this house, but I thought I lived in my family. I lost contact.

"I'm just going to ask you two questions because of the urgent flight time, is that the person who taught Woojin to the flowerpot spot?

Utheri admitted that he was right, and Gong Hyun-jung said, "I think there is a reason why the children are trying to protect the girl.

He decided not to sell his house. He went down to Jeju Island and met his father. "It's good. Time spent there. I want to keep it this way now. "

After that, Gong Woo-jin welcomed Usser, who accidentally encountered him on the road, and User pretended not to know Gong Woo-jin.

"I am on my way to Jeju and get peryoung ladyion from my father to sell my house. So my uncle and my house are all slowly looking back, "he explained, and Usuri was delighted to embrace Gong Woo-jin.

Utherly said, "I did what I was most afraid of. Suddenly disappearing without saying anything. I think I disappeared without knowing where I went. I was scared, "said Gong Woo-jin," I will not. I will not disappear. I will never. "

In particular, Gong Woo-jin realized that he liked Utheri and added tension to the drama.

Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen