'Thirty but seventeen': Shin Hye-sun struck out at each other

Thirty but seventeen Shin Hye-sun deepened his love for Yang Se-jongIn the SBS monthly drama Thirty but Seventeen (playplayplay by Cho Sung-hee and director Cho Soo-won), which was broadcast on the 6th, Gong Se-jong expressed his attraction to Wu Seo-ri (Shin Hye-sun).On this day, Gong Woo-jin saw a Utheri entering the building with a bar during a meeting with the company, and Misunderstood, after a meeting, went to the bar and went to the bar.Eventually, Gong Woo-jin was kicked out of the bar and faced Utheri, who was working at the same building sock factory.Utheri said, I came to the sock factory to turn the sock over. Gong Woo-jin said, Why is the face to turn the sock?I tried makeup because I wanted to look young, Utheri said.So, Gong Woo-jin said, Why do you let a person who has not done makeup until that age do Misunderstood today? Uthery said, Did you make Misunderstood because you were going to make up and work like this?So you just came in and found me because you were worried about me. Then you were kicked out by both sides. The Man from Nowhere.When did you know my name? I thought I did not know my business title.Thank you for worrying, The Man from Nowhere, but no matter how hard I try to take time, my mother Violin will fix it with my hand.I do not fix it with money that I am not proud of myself. Utherly in particular said: The Man from Nowhere is a good person, but its a bit weird.In my eyes, the Man from Nowhere feels like Im hiding a good person on purpose. Anyway, it looks like that, he said, looking into the heart of Gong Woo-jin and revealing a deep affection.Since then, Utheri has recalled how Gong Woo-jin came to save himself, and Gong Woo-jin has also wondered how the relationship between the two will change in the future because he can not hide his excitement by chewing on the time with Uther.

'Thirty but seventeen' Shin Hye-sun deepened his love for Yang Se-jong

In the SBS monthly drama "Thirty but Seventeen" (playplayplay by Cho Sung-hee and director Cho Soo-won), which was broadcast on the 6th, Gong Se-jong expressed his attraction to Wu Seo-ri (Shin Hye-sun).

On this day, Gong Woo-jin saw a Utheri entering the building with a bar during a meeting with the company, and Misunderstood, after a meeting, went to the bar and went to the bar.

Eventually, Gong Woo-jin was kicked out of the bar and faced Utheri, who was working at the same building sock factory. Utheri said, "I came to the sock factory to turn the sock over." Gong Woo-jin said, "Why is the face to turn the sock?"

"I tried makeup because I wanted to look young," Utheri said.

So, Gong Woo-jin said, "Why do you let a person who has not done makeup until that age do Misunderstood today?" Uthery said, "Did you make Misunderstood because you were going to make up and work like this? So you just came in and found me because you were worried about me. Then you were kicked out by both sides. "The Man from Nowhere."

"When did you know my name? I thought I did not know my business title. Thank you for worrying, The Man from Nowhere, but no matter how hard I try to take Time, my mother Violin will fix it with my hand. I do not fix it with money that I am not proud of myself. "

Utherly in particular said: "The Man from Nowhere is a good person, but it's a bit weird. In my eyes, The Man from Nowhere feels like I'm hiding a good person on purpose. " Anyway, it looks like that, "he said, looking into the heart of Gong Woo-jin and revealing a deep affection.

Since then, Utheri has recalled how Gong Woo-jin came to save himself, and Gong Woo-jin has also wondered how the relationship between the two will change in the future because he can not hide his excitement by chewing on the Time with Uther.