LABOUM "will meet with each other with their children like S.E.S. in 10 years"

I met LABOUM, who is actively working as a member of So-yeons own song Cheon.LABOUM, which has returned to a new concept and a high quality song that is said to be rediscovery of LABOUM, defined itself as a creative girl group.LABOUM, who took off Li Dians cute appearance and returned to a more mature and sensual charm, completely digested the dreamy and chic concept costume with five-color charm.LABOUM, who changed into a comfortable denim costume, finished the filming with a natural and bright atmosphere of his own.In the interview that followed the filming, I first heard So-yeons own song became a title. Jien said, I liked it as soon as I heard it.I continued to express my opinion to the company to make it a title. He expressed his affection for body temperature.When asked about the birth background of the song body temperature to So-yeon, I sometimes feel lonely or think that I want someone to be next to me.I feel like I have written a song while thinking about the longing for human body temperature, the uneasy feelings if someone is not around, he recalled his emotions at the time of making the song.Ive heard of the sudden change in route. Jien and Haiin said, I wanted to show you a mature, naturally age-appropriate figure.As I left it to the natural flow, I got a song called Body Temperature and I became active, he said, referring to the reason the album concept was decided.The process of preparing for Li Dian would have been different. The members met once a week and talked with the company a lot.It is an album with high participation of all staffs. Haein said, I made PPT for the first time since junior high school.We organized and announced the music, movie concept, and jacket photo concept we wanted at the meeting time, he said, giving a glimpse of the high participation and enthusiastic attitude of the members at the time of the production.Jien, who is working on group Unity activities, then asked what it felt like to be active in both groups.Ive seen a lot of people and I think that things like mind control and skills on stage are getting better.The hostel uses Unity accommodation during Unity activities, but LABOUM accommodation is used during LABOUM activities. Haein and Yu-Jeong also looked back at the time they appeared on KBSs Idol Reboot Project The Unit, saying, I have never thought I would go to a survival program.But I thought, I can show you what I havent seen at LABOUM. Ive learned a lot and Ive done things I havent.It was a good experience, he said, adding that the appearance of the unit became a big asset for them.When we ate chickpeas, it was a very extreme Diet period, said Ahn Sol-bin, who had become a hot topic with the chickpeas Diet.I have been experiencing the yo-yo phenomenon and felt the need for a healthy and happy Diet since then because the stress was so great.Haein said, Unless you quit the girl group, Diet is fateful. Now you do not recklessly.I think I learned how to do Diet happily a little bit. It also shows the attitude of the group to treat Diet.Leader Yu-Jeong has told his grievances as a leader: I have to be good, I have to be model, and I think I will be wrong if I go wrong.Im a person, so I can be wrong, but I cant tolerate it. He was honest about the burden of being a leader, but he was often proud of it.When I know that the members are having a hard time without telling them, when I feel that my skills have grown more than my debut, I feel proud if the members move on to their own even if I talk a little, he said.Haein expressed his sorryness to this leader. Yu-Jeong is a leader who has a strong sense of responsibility.I care more about my sisters than anyone else and I try not to show my hardships.I am sorry that we do not know that part of the problem because we are worried a lot alone. Asked if the members often drink alcohol, So-yeon said, I drink small at the time of activity.There seems to be no good drinking member, and Yu-Jeong, Haiin, So-yeon is a style that three people enjoy. You might think that someone who doesnt know you thinks youre simple and youre the only one who thinks youre a little bit like youre a little bit like a little bit like a little girl.Hes a passionate person whos devoted to his work. At one point hes caught up. I pick up the hardest part.I dont think hes interested in me, but hes watching. Then I cry and tell him all the hard things.There is a solidity like my sister, he praised the attention of Jien, which is different from the appearance.So-yeon praised Haeins sense of fashion.So-yeon said, When you shop on the Internet, you must show it first. Then you will be confirmed.I look at the screen and I know the size and material well. He said that the sense of shopping assistant Haiin is an advantage.When asked about his recent interest, Yu-Jeong said he was proud to have recently obtained a barista certificate and said most of the members were immersed in Internet shopping.When I bought clothes at an Internet shopping mall before, I always failed and I didnt pay attention for a long time, but recently I had no time to shop and I was always wearing the same clothes, so I went back to shopping on the Internet.I am doing it with the help of Haein sister. Asked if there was a difference only in LABOUM in the flood of idols, Haein said without hesitation, I had the ability to digest any concept.Yu-Jeong is the light, said Ahn Sol-bin, and So-yeon is the one who wrote the songs XOXO and Body Temperature.The choreography of the second song is always composed by members themselves, and it is a group of high-participation and creative girls. Four months to go to 2018: Asking what he wants to achieve this year, Jien cited going to the year-end awards ceremony.While performance is important, health and happiness seem to be the most important thing, because if youre happy, youve achieved what you wanted.I hope that everyone in the company and my fans will be happy and healthy. Ten years later, I had time to imagine myself.I painted the future of meeting with babies like this, and I also expressed my aspiration to remain a legendary group like myth.Finally, I asked my fans to say something I wanted to tell them. Thank you for waiting and cheering hard despite the one year gap.I have a lot of new fans, and I want to be a family and be together forever. So-yeon was worried about the changed concept, but I was impressed by the fans who loved LABOUM itself without any hesitation.He cheers me up with a loud voice, said Ahn Sol-bin, who called for the management of his fans necks.If you are good at neck care, health care, and support, you can manage your neck. We always think about you as much as Latte thinks about LABOUM.I want to tell you that I really love you.  Finally, Jien said, I hope everyone is happy.We are happy for our fans and our fans are happy for us. I hope we are happy for each other. Editor: Oh Hyung-joon Photo: Kim Yeon-jung Clothing: FRJ Jeans Clock: Clase 14 Hair: Joy187 Kang Ji-eun Chief Make-up: Joy187 Kim Eun-jinews report

I met LABOUM, who is actively working as a member of So-yeon's own song 'Cheon'. LABOUM, which has returned to a new concept and a high quality song that is said to be 'rediscovery of LABOUM', defined itself as a 'creative girl group'.

LABOUM, who took off Li Dian's cute appearance and returned to a more mature and sensual charm, completely digested the dreamy and chic concept costume with five-color charm. LABOUM, who changed into a comfortable denim costume, finished the filming with a natural and bright atmosphere of his own.

In the interview that followed the filming, I first heard So-yeon's own song became a title. Jien said, "I liked it as soon as I heard it. I continued to express my opinion to the company to make it a title. "He expressed his affection for body temperature.

When asked about the birth background of the song "body temperature" to So-yeon, I sometimes feel lonely or think that I want someone to be next to me. I feel like I have written a song while thinking about the longing for human body temperature, the uneasy feelings if someone is not around, "he recalled his emotions at the time of making the song.

I’ve heard of the sudden change in route. Jien and Haiin said, “I wanted to show you a mature, naturally age-appropriate figure. “As I left it to the natural flow, I got a song called Body Temperature and I became active,” he said, referring to the reason the album concept was decided.

The process of preparing for Li Dian would have been different. "The members met once a week and talked with the company a lot. It is an album with high participation of all staffs. "Haein said," I made PPT for the first time since junior high school. “We organized and announced the music, movie concept, and jacket photo concept we wanted at the meeting time,” he said, giving a glimpse of the high participation and enthusiastic attitude of the members at the time of the production.

Jien, who is working on group Unity activities, then asked what it felt like to be active in both groups. “I’ve seen a lot of people and I think that things like mind control and skills on stage are getting better. The hostel uses Unity accommodation during Unity activities, but LABOUM accommodation is used during LABOUM activities. " Haein and Yu-Jeong also looked back at the time they appeared on KBS's Idol Reboot Project The Unit, saying, "I have never thought I would go to a survival program. But I thought, “I can show you what I haven’t seen at LABOUM.” I’ve learned a lot and I’ve done things I haven’t. It was a good experience, "he said, adding that the appearance of the unit became a big asset for them.

“When we ate chickpeas, it was a very extreme Diet period,” said Ahn Sol-bin, who had become a hot topic with the chickpeas Diet. I have been experiencing the yo-yo phenomenon and felt the need for a healthy and happy Diet since then because the stress was so great. Haein said, "Unless you quit the girl group, Diet is fateful. Now you do not recklessly. I think I learned how to do Diet happily a little bit. "It also shows the attitude of the group to treat Diet.

Leader Yu-Jeong has told his grievances as a leader: “I have to be good, I have to be model, and I think I will be wrong if I go wrong. I’m a person, so I can be wrong, but I can’t tolerate it.” He was honest about the burden of being a leader, but he was often proud of it. “When I know that the members are having a hard time without telling them, when I feel that my skills have grown more than my debut, I feel proud if the members move on to their own even if I talk a little,” he said.

Haein expressed his sorryness to this leader. "Yu-Jeong is a leader who has a strong sense of responsibility. I care more about my sisters than anyone else and I try not to show my hardships. I am sorry that we do not know that part of the problem because we are worried a lot alone. "

Asked if the members often drink alcohol, So-yeon said, "I drink small at the time of activity. There seems to be no good drinking member, and Yu-Jeong, Haiin, So-yeon is a style that three people enJoy. "

“You might think that someone who doesn’t know you thinks you’re simple and you’re the only one who thinks you’re a little bit like you’re a little bit like a little bit like a little girl. He’s a passionate person who’s devoted to his work. At one point he’s caught up. I pick up the hardest part. I don’t think he’s interested in me, but he’s watching. Then I cry and tell him all the hard things. There is a solidity like my sister, "he praised the attention of Jien, which is different from the appearance.

So-yeon praised Haein's sense of fashion. So-yeon said, "When you shop on the Internet, you must show it first. Then you will be confirmed. I look at the screen and I know the size and material well. "He said that the sense of shopping assistant Haiin is an advantage.

When asked about his recent interest, Yu-Jeong said he was proud to have recently obtained a barista certificate and said most of the members were immersed in Internet shopping. “When I bought clothes at an Internet shopping mall before, I always failed and I didn’t pay attention for a long time, but recently I had no time to shop and I was always wearing the same clothes, so I went back to shopping on the Internet. I am doing it with the help of Haein sister. "

Asked if there was a difference only in LABOUM in the flood of idols, Haein said without hesitation, "I had the ability to digest any concept." “Yu-Jeong is the light,” said Ahn Sol-bin, “and So-yeon is the one who wrote the songs XOXO and Body Temperature. The choreography of the second song is always composed by members themselves, and it is a group of high-participation and creative girls. "

Four months to go to 2018: Asking what he wants to achieve this year, Jien cited going to the year-end awards ceremony. “While performance is important, health and happiness seem to be the most important thing, because if you’re happy, you’ve achieved what you wanted. I hope that everyone in the company and my fans will be happy and healthy.” Ten years later, I had time to imagine myself. I painted the future of meeting with babies like this, and I also expressed my aspiration to remain a legendary group like myth.

Finally, I asked my fans to say something I wanted to tell them. "Thank you for waiting and cheering hard despite the one year gap. I have a lot of new fans, and I want to be a family and be together forever. "So-yeon was worried about the changed concept, but I was impressed by the fans who loved LABOUM itself without any hesitation. “He cheers me up with a loud voice,” said Ahn Sol-bin, who called for the management of his fans’ necks. If you are good at neck care, health care, and support, you can manage your neck. We always think about you as much as Latte thinks about LABOUM. I want to tell you that I really love you. " Finally, Jien said," I hope everyone is happy. We are happy for our fans and our fans are happy for us. I hope we are happy for each other. "

Editor: Oh Hyung-joon Photo: Kim Yeon-jung Clothing: FRJ Jeans Clock: Clase 14 Hair: Joy187 Kang Ji-eun Chief Make-up: Joy187 Kim Eun-ji

news report