Sunny celebrates 11th anniversary of Girls' Generation "White Age, let's go for 100th anniversary"

Sunny celebrated the 11th anniversary of Girls GenerationSunny wrote on her Instagram account on August 5, My dear Girls Generation, and Hope ~ 11 years weve met! Congratulations! Congratulations!Sunny said, I have been sorry for 11 years and I have been sorry for it. Lets try to make happy days together!Always thank you ... I am so lovely and brilliant for our Girls Generation and our Hope!Happy # Girls Generation 11th anniversary # Hope Thank you Ill just give you happiness # White Age, Coin Princess VIP until 100 weeks hashtag added.kim myeong-mi

Sunny celebrated the 11th anniversary of Girls' Generation

Sunny wrote on her Instagram account on August 5, "My dear Girls' Generation, and Hope ~ 11 years we've met! Congratulations! Congratulations!"

Sunny said, "I have been sorry for 11 years and I have been sorry for it. Let's try to make happy days together! Always thank you ... I am so lovely and brilliant for our Girls' Generation and our Hope! "Happy # Girls' Generation 11th anniversary # Hope Thank you I'll just give you happiness # White Age, Coin Princess VIP until 100 weeks" hashtag added.

kim myeong-mi