"Gayo Plaza" Park Sung-Kwang "Oh Nami Over Park Ji-sun" (ft. songy manager)

A few gag women liked me before, said Park Sung-Kwang, a comedian.Park Sung-Kwang, who appeared as a guest on KBS Cool FM Bae Suzys Song Plaza live on the afternoon of the 27th, said, I am ashamed to say it in my mouth, but (Gag Woman) liked me.Park Sung-Kwang said, I met (Lee) Bae Suzy in too long and I was pretty and I kept looking at him.When Lee revealed, Didnt you say you were out of the blue? No (laughs), he said, I was asking what you ate last night because your face was swollen.Park Sung-Kwang said, Bae Suzy is a very young man. We know too much about each other.I have known him for 14 to 15 years. Park Sung-Kwang is a comedian of KBS 22nd public bond, and Bae Suzy is a comedian of KBS 27th public bond.How do you wash your image? asked Park Sung-Kwang, who had recently been reborn, and said, Not on the laundry.Mr. Bae Suzy should get dry cleaning, he laughed.Park Sung-Kwang said, It is the first time a woman manager is a manager, Park Sung-Kwang said. There is a difference in meticulousness when comparing men and women managers.For example, on a rainy day like today, a male manager says, Its raining, its cold, but the manager says, Lets wear it warm when it rains.It was awkward to see (the manager of the song) every day, but now its better. We had a drink and got close a while ago, he said.The appearance of the two people eating together was broadcast through MBC entertainment Point of omniscient meddling.I first saw the pine manager today and she was so pretty, said Lee Suzy, but she looked plump on the air, but not really.I am not fat in reality, said Song, who saw the real thing of the manager.Park Sung-Kwang said in a witness to a listener who said, I saw it at the drawing hall of Yatap-dong doll in 2010, I met GFriend, who had broken up eight years ago, as a friend without feeling at the time.I met Friend then, and I went to karaoke after drawing dolls, and there was nothing there. It was a real beauty, but now it is not a relationship. Park Sung-Kwang said, I dont have GFriend these days, its the peak of loneliness, and I cant do it alone if I want to make GFriend.Park Ji-sun, the listener asked, Do you want Choices among this Bae Suzy and Park Ji-sun?I think its a long time together and Ive been more motivated by Park Ji-sun, he said.When asked to Choices among Park Ji-sun and Oh Nami, he expressed deep affection as a comedian, saying, Oh Nami is more than Park Ji-sun.Capture Bae Suzys Song Plaza broadcast screen

"A few gag women liked me before," said Park Sung-Kwang, a comedian.

Park Sung-Kwang, who appeared as a guest on KBS Cool FM Bae Suzy's Song Plaza' live on the afternoon of the 27th, said, "I am ashamed to say it in my mouth, but (Gag Woman) liked me."

Park Sung-Kwang said, "I met (Lee) Bae Suzy in too long and I was pretty and I kept looking at him." When Lee revealed, “Didn’t you say you were out of the blue?” “No (laughs),” he said, “I was asking what you ate last night because your face was swollen.”

Park Sung-Kwang said, "Bae Suzy is a very young man. We know too much about each other. I have known him for 14 to 15 years. " Park Sung-Kwang is a comedian of KBS 22nd public bond, and Bae Suzy is a comedian of KBS 27th public bond.

“How do you wash your image?” asked Park Sung-Kwang, who had recently been reborn, and said, “Not on the laundry. Mr. Bae Suzy should get dry cleaning, "he laughed.

Park Sung-Kwang said, "It is the first time a woman manager is a manager," Park Sung-Kwang said. "There is a difference in meticulousness when comparing men and women managers. For example, on a rainy day like today, a male manager says, It's raining, it's cold, but the manager says, 'Let's wear it warm when it rains.'

“It was awkward to see (the manager of the song) every day, but now it’s better. We had a drink and got close a while ago,” he said. The appearance of the two people eating together was broadcast through MBC entertainment 'Point of omniscient meddling'.

“I first saw the pine manager today and she was so pretty,” said Lee Suzy, “but she looked plump on the air, but not really. I am not fat in reality, "said Song, who saw the real thing of the manager.

Park Sung-Kwang said in a witness to a listener who said, "I saw it at the drawing hall of Yatap-dong doll in 2010," "I met GFriend, who had broken up eight years ago, as a Friend without feeling at the time." I met Friend then, and I went to karaoke after drawing dolls, and there was nothing there. It was a real beauty, but now it is not a relationship. "

Park Sung-Kwang said, “I don’t have GFriend these days, it’s the peak of loneliness, and I can’t do it alone if I want to make GFriend.”

Park Ji-sun,” the listener asked, “Do you want Choices among this Bae Suzy and Park Ji-sun?” “I think it’s a long time together and I’ve been more motivated by Park Ji-sun,” he said. When asked to "Choices among Park Ji-sun and Oh Nami," he expressed deep affection as a comedian, saying, "Oh Nami is more than Park Ji-sun."

Capture Bae Suzy's Song Plaza' broadcast screen