Song Seung-heon, the morning-lighting aid face genius's visual 'better ratio'

Actor Song Seung-heon flaunted his warm visualsSong Seung-heon posted a photo on his Instagram account on August 20 with the caption: Good morning.Inside the picture was a picture of Song Seung-heon posing in front of a sofa-shaped sculpture.From afar, a distinctive feature makes Song Seung-heons warm appearance more prominent.Song Seung-heons eighth-class ratio, completed with a small face, also attracts Eye-catching.The fans who responded to the photos responded to I can see my brothers face from morning, I am handsome from morning, I am excited every time I see it like this. Good morning.delay stock

Actor Song Seung-heon flaunted his warm visuals

Song Seung-heon posted a photo on his Instagram account on August 20 with the caption: "Good morning."

Inside the picture was a picture of Song Seung-heon posing in front of a sofa-shaped sculpture. From afar, a distinctive feature makes Song Seung-heon's warm appearance more prominent. Song Seung-heon's eighth-class ratio, completed with a small face, also attracts Eye-catching.

The fans who responded to the photos responded to "I can see my brother's face from morning", "I am handsome from morning", "I am excited every time I see it like this. Good morning".

delay stock