Son Ye-jin and Soo Ae, Long Hair Why You Snapped Snaps

Why did the two actors, called the pronouns of the pure, cut their long hair short and challenged the image transformation?Son Ye-jin will transform into a member of the Seoul Metropolitan Police Agencys crisis Movie - The Negotiation team through the opening of the year, Movie - The Negotiation.Acting He took the role of the first police officer in his life and met with Hyun Bin, who was a hostage.Son Ye-jins hairstyle in the released Movie - The Negotation trailer catches the attention.Son Ye-jins innocent image, which was shown as classic and empty in my head, was short cut off long hair that maximized him and transformed his style with a single hair.This was entirely Son Ye-jins judgment, as he had been the first to play a police role, because he wanted to show a clear image transformation externally.At the recent Movie - The Negotation production report, Son Ye-jin said, I wanted to make an external change to show my appearance as a police officer.The bishop did not force anyone, but he boldly cut his head to show a little change. I had to shoot the melodrama Im going to see you now immediately after shooting Movie - The Negotiation, but I did not hesitate.Son Ye-jin explained, I cut my head even though I had an opinion that I would like to have a long hair in a melodrama movie that Im going to meet now.There is a reason why Son Ye-jin cares about image transformation.He is so prolific that he is nicknamed Soe Ye Jin, and he has been working hard on his work every year with a movie every year.In the meantime, it is the greed as an actor that I do not want to overlap images.JTBC, who was broadcast in the first half of this year, literally wedged into the image of pretty sister through JTBC s pretty sister who buys rice well, wanted to show a cool and intelligent figure through Movie - The Negotiation.Son Ye-jin said, Not only me, but many actors find the next character or genre differentiated.Fortunately, I had the opportunity to choose another genre of work, he said, raising expectations for Movie - The Negotiation.Coincidentally, Soo Ae also cuts long hair and shows off a single-shot style.Soo Ae, who plays Oh Soo-yeon, deputy director of the museum, full of abilities and ambitions, also took up scissors for the image transformation in the movie High Society (director revolution), which is scheduled to open on August 29.In High Society, Soo Ae has a dream of entering the upper class through her political husband, a professor of economics.Youre like Hillary is a person who does not choose the means and methods to realize Blow-Up, as you can guess from the ambassador of her husband Jang Tae-joon (Park Hae-il).Soo Aes focus on this film is also image transformation.As Soo Ae, who has the nickname Dre Soo Ae in an elegant dress, he wanted to throw away the usual feeling of innocence and fiercely draw a woman who was obsessed with Blow-Up.Soo Ae said at the production report of High Society, I focused on image transformation.I wanted to make a difference, he said. Revolution coach liked my long hair, but first suggested that I want to do a single shot.I want to show a cold image rather than a feminine figure. pear hyo-ju
Why did the two actors, called the pronouns of the pure, cut their long hair short and challenged the image transformation?Son Ye-jin will transform into a member of the Seoul Metropolitan Police Agencys crisis Movie - The Negotiation team through the opening of the year, Movie - The Negotiation.Acting He took the role of the first police officer in his life and met with Hyun Bin, who was a hostage.Son Ye-jins hairstyle in the released Movie - The Negotation trailer catches the attention.Son Ye-jins innocent image, which was shown as classic and empty in my head, was short cut off long hair that maximized him and transformed his style with a single hair.This was entirely Son Ye-jins judgment, as he had been the first to play a police role, because he wanted to show a clear image transformation externally.At the recent Movie - The Negotation production report, Son Ye-jin said, I wanted to make an external change to show my appearance as a police officer.The bishop did not force anyone, but he boldly cut his head to show a little change. I had to shoot the melodrama Im going to see you now immediately after shooting Movie - The Negotiation, but I did not hesitate.Son Ye-jin explained, I cut my head even though I had an opinion that I would like to have a long hair in a melodrama movie that Im going to meet now.There is a reason why Son Ye-jin cares about image transformation.He is so prolific that he is nicknamed Soe Ye Jin, and he has been working hard on his work every year with a movie every year.In the meantime, it is the greed as an actor that I do not want to overlap images.JTBC, who was broadcast in the first half of this year, literally wedged into the image of pretty sister through JTBC s pretty sister who buys rice well, wanted to show a cool and intelligent figure through Movie - The Negotiation.Son Ye-jin said, Not only me, but many actors find the next character or genre differentiated.Fortunately, I had the opportunity to choose another genre of work, he said, raising expectations for Movie - The Negotiation.Coincidentally, Soo Ae also cuts long hair and shows off a single-shot style.Soo Ae, who plays Oh Soo-yeon, deputy director of the museum, full of abilities and ambitions, also took up scissors for the image transformation in the movie High Society (director revolution), which is scheduled to open on August 29.In High Society, Soo Ae has a dream of entering the upper class through her political husband, a professor of economics.Youre like Hillary is a person who does not choose the means and methods to realize Blow-Up, as you can guess from the ambassador of her husband Jang Tae-joon (Park Hae-il).Soo Aes focus on this film is also image transformation.As Soo Ae, who has the nickname Dre Soo Ae in an elegant dress, he wanted to throw away the usual feeling of innocence and fiercely draw a woman who was obsessed with Blow-Up.Soo Ae said at the production report of High Society, I focused on image transformation.I wanted to make a difference, he said. Revolution coach liked my long hair, but first suggested that I want to do a single shot.I want to show a cold image rather than a feminine figure. pear hyo-ju

Why did the two Actors, called the pronouns of the pure, cut their long hair short and challenged the image transformation?

Son Ye-jin will transform into a member of the Seoul Metropolitan Police Agency's crisis Movie - The Negotiation team through the opening of the year, Movie - The Negotiation. Acting He took the role of the first police officer in his life and met with Hyun Bin, who was a hostage.

Son Ye-jin's hairstyle in the released 'Movie - The Negotation' trailer catches the attention. Son Ye-jin's innocent image, which was shown as 'classic' and 'empty in my head', was short cut off long hair that maximized him and transformed his style with a single hair.

This was entirely Son Ye-jin’s judgment, as he had been the first to play a police role, because he wanted to show a clear image transformation externally. At the recent 'Movie - The Negotation' production report, Son Ye-jin said, "I wanted to make an external change to show my appearance as a police officer. The bishop did not force anyone, but he boldly cut his head to show a little change. "

I had to shoot the melodrama 'I'm going to see you now' immediately after shooting 'Movie - The Negotiation', but I did not hesitate. Son Ye-jin explained, "I cut my head even though I had an opinion that I would like to have a long hair in a melodrama movie that 'I'm going to meet now'."

There is a reason why Son Ye-jin cares about image transformation. He is so prolific that he is nicknamed 'Soe Ye Jin', and he has been working hard on his work every year with a movie every year. In the meantime, it is the greed as an Actor that I do not want to overlap images.

JTBC, who was broadcast in the first half of this year, literally wedged into the image of 'pretty sister' through JTBC 's pretty sister who buys rice well, wanted to show a cool and intelligent figure through 'Movie - The Negotiation'. Son Ye-jin said, "Not only me, but many Actors find the next Character or genre differentiated. Fortunately, I had the opportunity to choose another genre of work, "he said, raising expectations for Movie - The Negotiation.

Coincidentally, Soo Ae also cuts long hair and shows off a single-shot style. Soo Ae, who plays Oh Soo-yeon, deputy director of the museum, full of abilities and ambitions, also took up scissors for the image transformation in the movie "High Society" (director revolution), which is scheduled to open on August 29.

In High Society', Soo Ae has a dream of entering the upper class through her political husband, a professor of economics. "You're like Hillary" is a person who does not choose the means and methods to realize Blow-Up, as you can guess from the ambassador of her husband Jang Tae-joon (Park Hae-il).

Soo Ae's focus on this film is also image transformation. As Soo Ae, who has the nickname "Dre Soo Ae" in an elegant dress, he wanted to throw away the usual feeling of innocence and fiercely draw a woman who was obsessed with Blow-Up.

Soo Ae said at the production report of High Society', "I focused on image transformation. I wanted to make a difference, "he said." revolution coach liked my long hair, but first suggested that I want to do a single shot. I want to show a cold image rather than a feminine figure. "

pear hyo-ju