Son Na-eun, Iron Wall + SinB, Radio Star' received as 'honest gesture'

Radio Star Son Na-eun showed off his candid talk.In MBCs Radio Star, which aired on the 1st, four visual centers of each group, Kim Jong-min, Koo Joon-yeop, Son Na-eun and Kim Jung-hoon, appeared in a special feature of Youre Eating Your Face, showing off their outstanding performance as much as visuals.Son Na-eun, visual center for Idol Apink in his eighth year debut, said: Radio Star will be the first to appear.Today, he introduced himself as the center of Radio Star. He said, I did not send it to the entertainment company at the beginning of my debut.I have not been out for a few years except for group entertainment because of SinB, but when I was in my eighth year, I wanted to go out and talk about what I was like. When MCs asked about Son Na-euns image of a wall girl, he said, It was originally a personality, and at the beginning of his debut, there was a ban on love.So when I got in touch, I really refused to be formal. So I did not have anyone coming because the image was strong. MC Yoon Jong Shin told Son Na-eun, It is so natural beauty. It is nature. It is too natural if you have done it honestly.So Son Na-eun laughed at the topic, We are the first ones? Son Na-eun said, We manage a little bit after the subsequent molding question.I like a man and a friendly man. He likes to be an athlete. He likes to be an athlete.I like the sport of all sports as well as baseball. Recently, I mentioned Son Heung-min, Yong-Ae player of the World Cup.In particular, Kim Kook-jin said, Cosmetics. Soju. I shot a lot of CFs such as bags.So Son Na-eun replied, I do not have a bone, but now it comes out too naturally.At this time, when Gim Gu-ra proposed a facial expression, Son Na-eun realized the Soju-picking facial expression with a bottle of beverage.Furthermore, Gim Gu-ra asked for a change in facial expression when he drank from one bottle to four bottles of Soju.So Son Na-eun received the praise of MCs for his detailed and natural activities when he drank from 1 bottle to the last 4 bottles.Son Na-eun mentioned TWICEs Tzuwi as an unrequited Idol these days: It was so beautiful when I was monitoring TWICE groups junior groups.I saw it at the Idol Athletics Competition, and it felt like the Friend was seeing me at the beginning of my debut.Son Na-eun said he was 168cm tall and weighed 48kg and was a little underweight.He said, I was a glass body that was particularly toxic, and I was laughing when I ate a rice cake in my car while I was going to a local performance.

Radio Star Son Na-eun showed off his candid talk.

In MBC's Radio Star, which aired on the 1st, four visual centers of each group, Kim Jong-min, Koo Joon-yeop, Son Na-eun and Kim Jung-hoon, appeared in a special feature of 'You're Eating Your Face', showing off their outstanding performance as much as visuals.

Son Na-eun, visual center for Idol Apink in his eighth year debut, said: "Radio Star will be the first to appear. Today, he introduced himself as "the center of Radio Star." He said, "I did not send it to the entertainment company at the beginning of my debut. I have not been out for a few years except for group entertainment because of SinB, but when I was in my eighth year, I wanted to go out and talk about what I was like. "

When MCs asked about Son Na-eun's image of a wall girl, he said, "It was originally a personality, and at the beginning of his debut, there was a ban on love. So when I got in touch, I really refused to be formal. So I did not have anyone coming because the image was strong. "

MC Yoon Jong Shin told Son Na-eun, "It is so natural beauty. It is nature. It is too natural if you have done it honestly." So Son Na-eun laughed at the topic, "We are the first ones?" Son Na-eun said, "We manage a little bit" after the subsequent molding question.

"I like a man and a Friendly man." He likes to be an athlete. "He likes to be an athlete. I like the sport of all sports as well as baseball. Recently, I mentioned Son Heung-min, Yong-Ae player of the World Cup.

In particular, Kim Kook-jin said, "Cosmetics. Soju. I shot a lot of CFs such as bags. So Son Na-eun replied, "I do not have a bone, but now it comes out too naturally." At this time, when Gim Gu-ra proposed a facial expression, Son Na-eun realized the Soju-picking facial expression with a bottle of beverage.

Furthermore, Gim Gu-ra asked for a change in facial expression when he drank from one bottle to four bottles of Soju. So Son Na-eun received the praise of MCs for his detailed and natural activities when he drank from 1 bottle to the last 4 bottles.

Son Na-eun mentioned TWICE's "Tzuwi" as an unrequited Idol these days: "It was so beautiful when I was monitoring TWICE group's junior groups. I saw it at the Idol Athletics Competition, and it felt like the Friend was seeing me at the beginning of my debut.

Son Na-eun said he was 168cm tall and weighed 48kg and was "a little underweight." He said, "I was a glass body that was particularly toxic, and I was laughing when I ate a rice cake in my car while I was going to a local performance."