Sketchbook' Yang Hee-eun national buzzword "What's your name?" reveals behind-the-scenes

Singer Yang Hee-eun has spoken about his ongoing music life with the national buzzword Whats your name?KBS 2TV You Hee-yeols Sketchbook, which was broadcast on August 25, appeared as a guest by Yang Hee-eun, Super Junior D & E, rooftop moonlight and band Jannabi.Yang Hee-eun opened the opening with the most beautiful horse of my life announced in 2014.This song is a song about the love lover Family Friend or my hand Savoie, who recalls someone and is grateful for the fact that everything changes, and it is written by the rose inn.Yang Hee-eun said, I was collecting songs for CDs for a long time, and I called him directly on TV, and he wanted to get a song, but the song came soon.I think I saw him properly, he praised the emotions of the middle.Yang Hee-euns national buzzword Whats your name? also mentioned the birth background: It was a time when gag woman Lee Sung-mi was a reporter when she was a rookie.I was told I was sleeping on the station sofa because I didnt have anyone to wake me up in the morning, and there was a pity echo, one day I saw it on the station hallway, so I said, Little man, come here.Whats your name? And whenever you get on the air, youre like, Whats your name?The comedians continued to mimic and spread.Yang Hee-eun also recently reported that he had created a broadcast channel online, with the channel name Whats Your Name, Whats Your Name?Yang Hee-eun said, I am communicating with a young person while working on a unexpected meeting project.The young friends next to me give me a lot of ideas, but these days its called the age of one-person channel communication.Please press a lot of hearts, he laughed.You Hee-yeol recalled that in 1971 he was like the IU of the present to Yang Hee-eun, who debuted in the year he was born.The IU remakes Autumn Morning last year, also having a relationship with Yang Hee-eun, who said, Savoie was novel.I think its Friend who is working hard with many people and is a hard-earned singer. I often listen to the Night Letter of the IU, he said, and he was applauded for showing Night Letter live on the spot.On the other hand, Yang Hee-eun announced You Always, which worked with Sung Si-kyung as the 9th series of Unexpected Meetings on the 19th.It didnt seem to be doing my way, said Yang Hee-eun, who left Sung Si-kyung entirely in charge of directing.Sung Si-kyung told me to try to raise old love feelings, and he laughed at the episode that he told me that he and I should marry you.Yang Hee-eun, who is about to perform at Sejong Center for the Performing Arts in October, said, Its been a long time since Ive been shaking on stage.Please watch my move and cheer me up. Yang Hee-euns challenge spirit, which does not stay in the past and always makes new attempts, made a deep impression.sulphur-su-yeon
Singer Yang Hee-eun has spoken about his ongoing music life with the national buzzword Whats your name?KBS 2TV You Hee-yeols Sketchbook, which was broadcast on August 25, appeared as a guest by Yang Hee-eun, Super Junior D & E, rooftop moonlight and band Jannabi.Yang Hee-eun opened the opening with the most beautiful horse of my life announced in 2014.This song is a song about the love lover Family Friend or my hand Savoie, who recalls someone and is grateful for the fact that everything changes, and it is written by the rose inn.Yang Hee-eun said, I was collecting songs for CDs for a long time, and I called him directly on TV, and he wanted to get a song, but the song came soon.I think I saw him properly, he praised the emotions of the middle.Yang Hee-euns national buzzword Whats your name? also mentioned the birth background: It was a time when gag woman Lee Sung-mi was a reporter when she was a rookie.I was told I was sleeping on the station sofa because I didnt have anyone to wake me up in the morning, and there was a pity echo, one day I saw it on the station hallway, so I said, Little man, come here.Whats your name? And whenever you get on the air, youre like, Whats your name?The comedians continued to mimic and spread.Yang Hee-eun also recently reported that he had created a broadcast channel online, with the channel name Whats Your Name, Whats Your Name?Yang Hee-eun said, I am communicating with a young person while working on a unexpected meeting project.The young friends next to me give me a lot of ideas, but these days its called the age of one-person channel communication.Please press a lot of hearts, he laughed.You Hee-yeol recalled that in 1971 he was like the IU of the present to Yang Hee-eun, who debuted in the year he was born.The IU remakes Autumn Morning last year, also having a relationship with Yang Hee-eun, who said, Savoie was novel.I think its Friend who is working hard with many people and is a hard-earned singer. I often listen to the Night Letter of the IU, he said, and he was applauded for showing Night Letter live on the spot.On the other hand, Yang Hee-eun announced You Always, which worked with Sung Si-kyung as the 9th series of Unexpected Meetings on the 19th.It didnt seem to be doing my way, said Yang Hee-eun, who left Sung Si-kyung entirely in charge of directing.Sung Si-kyung told me to try to raise old love feelings, and he laughed at the episode that he told me that he and I should marry you.Yang Hee-eun, who is about to perform at Sejong Center for the Performing Arts in October, said, Its been a long time since Ive been shaking on stage.Please watch my move and cheer me up. Yang Hee-euns challenge spirit, which does not stay in the past and always makes new attempts, made a deep impression.sulphur-su-yeon

Singer Yang Hee-eun has spoken about his ongoing music life with the national buzzword 'What's your name?'

KBS 2TV You Hee-yeol's Sketchbook', which was broadcast on August 25, appeared as a guest by Yang Hee-eun, Super Junior D & E, rooftop moonlight and band Jannabi.

Yang Hee-eun opened the opening with 'the most beautiful horse of my life' announced in 2014. This song is a song about the love lover Family Friend or my hand Savoie, who recalls someone and is grateful for the fact that everything changes, and it is written by the rose inn.

Yang Hee-eun said, "I was collecting songs for CDs for a long time, and I called him directly on TV, and he wanted to get a song, but the song came soon. I think I saw him properly, "he praised the emotions of the middle.

Yang Hee-eun's national buzzword 'What's your name?' also mentioned the birth background: "It was a time when gag woman Lee Sung-mi was a reporter when she was a rookie. I was told I was sleeping on the station sofa because I didn't have anyone to wake me up in the morning, and there was a pity echo, one day I saw it on the station hallway, so I said, 'Little man, come here. What's your name?' And whenever you get on the air, you're like, "What's your name?" "The comedians continued to mimic and spread."

Yang Hee-eun also recently reported that he had created a broadcast channel online, with the channel name 'What's Your Name', 'What's Your Name?' Yang Hee-eun said, "I am communicating with a young person while working on a 'unexpected meeting' project. The young Friends next to me give me a lot of ideas, but these days it's called the age of one-person channel communication. Please press a lot of hearts, "he laughed.

You Hee-yeol recalled that in 1971 he was "like the IU of the present" to Yang Hee-eun, who debuted in the year he was born. The IU remakes "Autumn Morning" last year, also having a relationship with Yang Hee-eun, who said, "Savoie was novel. I think it's Friend who is working hard with many people and is a hard-earned singer. " "I often listen to the 'Night Letter' of the IU," he said, and he was applauded for showing 'Night Letter' live on the spot.

On the other hand, Yang Hee-eun announced 'You Always', which worked with Sung Si-kyung as the 9th series of 'Unexpected Meetings' on the 19th. "It didn't seem to be doing my way," said Yang Hee-eun, who left Sung Si-kyung entirely in charge of directing. "Sung Si-kyung told me to try to raise old love feelings, and he laughed at the episode that he told me that he and I should marry you."

Yang Hee-eun, who is about to perform at Sejong Center for the Performing Arts in October, said, "It's been a long time since I've been shaking on stage. Please watch my move and cheer me up. "Yang Hee-eun's challenge spirit, which does not stay in the past and always makes new attempts, made a deep impression.

sulphur-su-yeon