"Shiksha 3" Lee Joo-Woo "'Because of the woman' Comment is upset...Call me a name."

I met Actor Lee Joo-Woo.He made his debut with the musical Oh While You Sleeped (2013), and San also appeared in music videos such as The Talk of a Knower. Since then, he has been active in movies and dramas and has emerged as a new generation.Lee Joo-Woo, who has done one work every year, has also played an active part in JTBCs Sunam Girls High School Detective (2014), tvNs Love of Hogu (2015), KBS2s House of Bluebirds (2015), Snow (2015), SBSs Its All Will Be Good (2015), Returned Bokdang (2017), and JTBCs Uracha Waikikiki (2018). He played Lee Seo-yeon in the TVN monthly drama Lets Eat 3: Begins (played by Lim Soo-mi, directed by Choi Kyu-sik) which recently ended.Lee Seo-yeon, who is played by Lee Joo-Woo, has a brilliant past and a falling (falling) present. Lee Seo-yeon is a person who came back to Korea from the United States in 12 years to find a partner who has disappeared with money and faced Misunderstood in the past.He knew both Koo Dae-young (Yoon Doo-joon) and Lee Joo-Woo in 2004, and as of 2018, he was involved with Sunwoo Sun (Ahn Woo-yeon), crossed the line and returned, and played a role as a center of relationships, forming a subtle romance line by riding a narrow thumb.Lee Joo-Woo was able to meet Lee Seo-yeon of Shiksha 3 through Ura Cha Waikiki.The explanation is that I was able to sew Lee Seo-yeon of Shiksha 3 thanks to Minsua of Waikiki which showed a dignified figure.Lee Joo-Woo said, The bishop who felt like Sua and felt like Seo-yeon called me to the meeting place.I think that my bright and plump appearances are similar to Lee Seo-yeons early appearance and look good.And he was also good at the physical part, he said.Joined in anticipation, but the eyes of viewers were sober: Lee Joo-Woo, who was more criticized than well-received.I thought that the nature of the series was a thick work of mania, and that it was all a part to endure.And the important and clear point was that we did not care about criticism and criticism because we thought that our own fun points were clear. However, after the broadcast, the online community and article Comment were also criticized for being not seen because of her.Lee Joo-Woo said, I saw Comment, Because of her, because of her. I was upset. I wanted to write you a name.But I hate Seo-yeon, and I do not hate him. I think Seo-yeons personality can seem more hateful in this generation.However, I thought that if the reason is solved, Misunderstood will be released again because there is Remady in the back part. Lee Seo-yeon is a character called Mickey in the play, but Lee Joo-Woo has a special and special affection for Lee Seo-yeon.As the drama flows back, Remady accumulates, and why this Friend has done such a thing is clear.I think that there is enough part that you can think that the parts are not hateful, he defended his own.Lee Seo-yeon was hateful, but Lee Joo-Woo had a real personality close to cheerboy.Lee Joo-Woo said, I am not a sau but I live with Friend, but when Friend says, Do this, Baro Yes! Ill do it!This, Im not clean , Baro Yes I forgot! Im sorry! Ill do it! He laughed.I want to show you the human Lee Joo-Woo, and I want to show you a little more diversely, he appealed to his character.Here Lee Joo-Woo was an attractive actor with a high sense of self-esteem.Throughout the airing, there was a series of appearance points, but Lee Joo-Woo said, I certainly see the parts that are shown, but I do not care about that part because I am a performer.Once I started to care, I was sure that I would talk about it, and in fact I did not think that part was so noticeably nerve-racking.I do not think it is more important to see that my mouth looks more like it, even if I do not play a role.Lets Eat 3 last ended 14 times early on the 28th.Yoon Doo-joon, the main character of the main character, decided to join the army urgently and inevitably reduced the number of times. Lee Joo-Woo and Koo Dae-young confirmed their hearts and portrayed the ending with Sunwoo Sun and Lee Seo-yeon as if they were developing into feelings more than thumb.The last episode broke its own record with an average rating of 3.2% and a maximum of 4% (based on Nielsen Korea and paid platforms).
I met Actor Lee Joo-Woo.He made his debut with the musical Oh While You Sleeped (2013), and San also appeared in music videos such as The Talk of a Knower. Since then, he has been active in movies and dramas and has emerged as a new generation.Lee Joo-Woo, who has done one work every year, has also played an active part in JTBCs Sunam Girls High School Detective (2014), tvNs Love of Hogu (2015), KBS2s House of Bluebirds (2015), Snow (2015), SBSs Its All Will Be Good (2015), Returned Bokdang (2017), and JTBCs Uracha Waikikiki (2018). He played Lee Seo-yeon in the TVN monthly drama Lets Eat 3: Begins (played by Lim Soo-mi, directed by Choi Kyu-sik) which recently ended.Lee Seo-yeon, who is played by Lee Joo-Woo, has a brilliant past and a falling (falling) present. Lee Seo-yeon is a person who came back to Korea from the United States in 12 years to find a partner who has disappeared with money and faced Misunderstood in the past.He knew both Koo Dae-young (Yoon Doo-joon) and Lee Joo-Woo in 2004, and as of 2018, he was involved with Sunwoo Sun (Ahn Woo-yeon), crossed the line and returned, and played a role as a center of relationships, forming a subtle romance line by riding a narrow thumb.Lee Joo-Woo was able to meet Lee Seo-yeon of Shiksha 3 through Ura Cha Waikiki.The explanation is that I was able to sew Lee Seo-yeon of Shiksha 3 thanks to Minsua of Waikiki which showed a dignified figure.Lee Joo-Woo said, The bishop who felt like Sua and felt like Seo-yeon called me to the meeting place.I think that my bright and plump appearances are similar to Lee Seo-yeons early appearance and look good.And he was also good at the physical part, he said.Joined in anticipation, but the eyes of viewers were sober: Lee Joo-Woo, who was more criticized than well-received.I thought that the nature of the series was a thick work of mania, and that it was all a part to endure.And the important and clear point was that we did not care about criticism and criticism because we thought that our own fun points were clear. However, after the broadcast, the online community and article Comment were also criticized for being not seen because of her.Lee Joo-Woo said, I saw Comment, Because of her, because of her. I was upset. I wanted to write you a name.But I hate Seo-yeon, and I do not hate him. I think Seo-yeons personality can seem more hateful in this generation.However, I thought that if the reason is solved, Misunderstood will be released again because there is Remady in the back part. Lee Seo-yeon is a character called Mickey in the play, but Lee Joo-Woo has a special and special affection for Lee Seo-yeon.As the drama flows back, Remady accumulates, and why this Friend has done such a thing is clear.I think that there is enough part that you can think that the parts are not hateful, he defended his own.Lee Seo-yeon was hateful, but Lee Joo-Woo had a real personality close to cheerboy.Lee Joo-Woo said, I am not a sau but I live with Friend, but when Friend says, Do this, Baro Yes! Ill do it!This, Im not clean , Baro Yes I forgot! Im sorry! Ill do it! He laughed.I want to show you the human Lee Joo-Woo, and I want to show you a little more diversely, he appealed to his character.Here Lee Joo-Woo was an attractive actor with a high sense of self-esteem.Throughout the airing, there was a series of appearance points, but Lee Joo-Woo said, I certainly see the parts that are shown, but I do not care about that part because I am a performer.Once I started to care, I was sure that I would talk about it, and in fact I did not think that part was so noticeably nerve-racking.I do not think it is more important to see that my mouth looks more like it, even if I do not play a role.Lets Eat 3 last ended 14 times early on the 28th.Yoon Doo-joon, the main character of the main character, decided to join the army urgently and inevitably reduced the number of times. Lee Joo-Woo and Koo Dae-young confirmed their hearts and portrayed the ending with Sunwoo Sun and Lee Seo-yeon as if they were developing into feelings more than thumb.The last episode broke its own record with an average rating of 3.2% and a maximum of 4% (based on Nielsen Korea and paid platforms).

I met Actor Lee Joo-Woo.

He made his debut with the musical "Oh While You Sleeped" (2013), and San also appeared in music videos such as "The Talk of a Knower." Since then, he has been active in movies and dramas and has emerged as a new generation. Lee Joo-Woo, who has done one work every year, has also played an active part in JTBC's "Sunam Girls' High School Detective" (2014), tvN's "Love of Hogu" (2015), KBS2's "House of Bluebirds" (2015), "Snow" (2015), SBS's "It's All Will Be Good" (2015), "Returned Bokdang" (2017), and JTBC's "Uracha Waikikiki" (2018). He played Lee Seo-yeon in the TVN monthly drama 'Let's Eat 3: Begins' (played by Lim Soo-mi, directed by Choi Kyu-sik) which recently ended.

Lee Seo-yeon, who is played by Lee Joo-Woo, has a brilliant past and a 'falling' (falling) present. Lee Seo-yeon is a person who came back to Korea from the United States in 12 years to find a partner who has disappeared with money and faced Misunderstood in the past. He knew both Koo Dae-young (Yoon Doo-joon) and Lee Joo-Woo in 2004, and as of 2018, he was involved with Sunwoo Sun (Ahn Woo-yeon), crossed the line and returned, and played a role as a center of relationships, forming a subtle romance line by riding a narrow "thumb".

Lee Joo-Woo was able to meet Lee Seo-yeon of 'Shiksha 3' through 'Ura Cha Waikiki'. The explanation is that I was able to sew Lee Seo-yeon of 'Shiksha 3' thanks to Minsua of 'Waikiki' which showed a dignified figure. Lee Joo-Woo said, "The bishop who felt like Sua and felt like Seo-yeon called me to the meeting place. I think that my bright and plump appearances are similar to Lee Seo-yeon's early appearance and look good. And he was also good at the physical part," he said.

Joined in anticipation, but the eyes of viewers were sober: Lee Joo-Woo, who was more criticized than well-received. "I thought that the nature of the series was a thick work of mania, and that it was all a part to endure. And the important and clear point was that we did not care about criticism and criticism because we thought that our own 'fun points' were clear. "

However, after the broadcast, the online community and article Comment were also criticized for being "not seen because of her". Lee Joo-Woo said, "I saw Comment, 'Because of her,' because of her. I was upset. I wanted to write you a name. But I hate Seo-yeon, and I do not hate him. I think Seo-yeon's personality can seem more hateful in this generation. However, I thought that if the reason is solved, Misunderstood will be released again because there is Remady in the back part. "

Lee Seo-yeon is a character called 'Mickey' in the play, but Lee Joo-Woo has a special and special affection for Lee Seo-yeon. "As the drama flows back, Remady accumulates, and why this Friend has done such a thing is clear. I think that there is enough part that you can think that the parts are not hateful, "he defended his own.

Lee Seo-yeon was 'hateful', but Lee Joo-Woo had a real personality close to 'cheerboy'. Lee Joo-Woo said, "I am not a sau but I live with Friend, but when Friend says, 'Do this,' Baro 'Yes! I'll do it! 'This,' I'm not clean ', Baro' Yes I forgot! I'm sorry! I'll do it!' "He laughed. "I want to show you the human Lee Joo-Woo, and I want to show you a little more diversely," he appealed to his character.

Here Lee Joo-Woo was an attractive Actor with a high sense of self-esteem. Throughout the airing, there was a series of appearance points, but Lee Joo-Woo said, "I certainly see the parts that are shown, but I do not care about that part because I am a performer. Once I started to care, I was sure that I would talk about it, and in fact I did not think that part was so noticeably nerve-racking. I do not think it is more important to see that my mouth looks more like it, even if I do not play a role.

'Let's Eat 3' last ended 14 times early on the 28th. Yoon Doo-joon, the main character of the main character, decided to join the army urgently and inevitably reduced the number of times. Lee Joo-Woo and Koo Dae-young confirmed their hearts and portrayed the ending with Sunwoo Sun and Lee Seo-yeon as if they were developing into feelings more than 'thumb'. The last episode broke its own record with an average rating of 3.2% and a maximum of 4% (based on Nielsen Korea and paid platforms).