Seo Min-jung "Treasure-like National University Lee Sang-hwa, sweet and cute youngest."

Seo Min-jung unveiled a gift from Lee Sang-hwa.On the afternoon of August 21, Seo Min-jung posted a photo of a gift certificate sent by Lee Sang-hwa, a self-portrait taken with the speed skating national representative Lee Sang-hwa.Seo Min-jung said, Lee Sang-hwa, who met in I have to come together, was a national treasure of Korea that was only seen on TV.I was against the charm rich man Sanghwa, he said.I am so sorry and thank you for sending me this hot summer. I will keep it as a heirloom. Yejin is so good to see gloves and dolls.Minjee Lee

Seo Min-jung unveiled a gift from Lee Sang-hwa.

On the afternoon of August 21, Seo Min-jung posted a photo of a gift certificate sent by Lee Sang-hwa, a self-portrait taken with the speed skating national representative Lee Sang-hwa.

Seo Min-jung said, "Lee Sang-hwa, who met in 'I have to come together', was a national treasure of Korea that was only seen on TV. I was against the charm rich man Sanghwa, "he said.

"I am so sorry and thank you for sending me this hot summer. I will keep it as a heirloom. Yejin is so good to see gloves and dolls.

Minjee Lee