Seo Hyo-rim revelation "How do you drink Anda know... cuddle Anda sleep"

Actor Seo Hyo-rim revealed his friendship by giving an accurate answer to Lee Kwang-soos question about sleeping habits in Running Man.On the SBS entertainment program Running Man, which aired yesterday (19th), Seo Hyo-rim wrote Lee Kwang-soos sleeping habit, I snort; I go.I cuddle Andaa sleep. It became a hot topic.On this day, Seo Hyo-rim showed the aspect of Lee Kwang-soo sniper from the beginning, saying, I came to catch Lee Kwang-soo.I made my debut with Lee Kwang-soo, but I was so drunk Andaa chased, Lee Kwang-soo said, embarrassed Andaa denied I am not.Seo Hyo-rim responded to the question What moment do you feel jealous of Lee Kwang-soo? Anda responded When you look at another woman Andaa showed a love line.However, when asked the most private question, Three of Lee Kwang-soos sleeping habits, Seo Hyo-rim said, I have a nose.I hug Andaa sleep. It surprised everyone without clogging. It is all known as Lee Kwang-soos actual sleeping habit.When asked how he knew, Yoo Jae-seok Andaa Haha, Seo Hyo-rim explained, I shot a sitcom together Andaa I was Andaa.On the other hAndaa, actor Seo Hyo-rim has made a special appearance in the TVN drama Why is Secretary Kim doing that last month.

Actor Seo Hyo-rim revealed his friendship by giving an accurate answer to Lee Kwang-soo's question about sleeping habits in Running Man'.

On the SBS entertainment program Running Man, which aired yesterday (19th), Seo Hyo-rim wrote Lee Kwang-soo's sleeping habit, "I snort; I go. "I cuddle Andaa sleep." It became a hot topic.

On this day, Seo Hyo-rim showed the aspect of Lee Kwang-soo sniper from the beginning, saying, "I came to catch Lee Kwang-soo."

"I made my debut with Lee Kwang-soo, but I was so drunk Andaa chased," Lee Kwang-soo said, embarrassed Andaa denied "I am not."

Seo Hyo-rim responded to the question "What moment do you feel jealous of Lee Kwang-soo?" Anda responded "When you look at another woman" Andaa showed a love line.

However, when asked the most private question, "Three of Lee Kwang-soo's sleeping habits," Seo Hyo-rim said, "I have a nose. I hug Andaa sleep. "It surprised everyone without clogging. It is all known as Lee Kwang-soo's actual sleeping habit.

When asked how he knew, Yoo Jae-seok Andaa Haha, Seo Hyo-rim explained, "I shot a sitcom together Andaa I was Andaa."

On the other hAndaa, actor Seo Hyo-rim has made a special appearance in the TVN drama 'Why is Secretary Kim doing that' last month.