Ryu Ho, Affection for Korean Works "I Want to Play Korean"

Ryu Ho was selected as a cover model for lifestyle magazine big issue released on September 1, and took pictures and interviews.Ryu Ho not only joined the big issue despite his short schedule, but also added meaning to the talent donation by all the staff including interpreters.I know what the magazine Big Issue means, he said in an interview with the film, so I am more pleased and excited about this shooting schedule than any other work.There are so many good things about Korean dramas and movies. I recently enjoyed TVN drama Why is Secretary Kim?And the movie With God Kim Yong Hwa, Dokjeon Lee Hae Young, and Bong Joon Ho.I want to work on it if I have a relationship with Korean directors someday. Taiwanese Actor Ryu I-ho, who is well known in Korea for his movie Hello, My Girl, will visit Korea again on September 3 to attend the 2018 Seoul Drama Awards.Meanwhile, Big Issue is a magazine that directly connects half of its sales to the income of a Homeless salesperson, which can be purchased at major subway stations in Seoul and online shops for Big Issues, and is published in Korea, the UK, Australia, Japan and Taiwan.Exo Kai, Big Sn, Infinite El, Actor Ryu Jun-yeol, and band Jaurim have recently participated as cover models.

Ryu Ho was selected as a cover model for lifestyle magazine big issue released on September 1, and took pictures and interviews. Ryu Ho not only joined the big issue despite his short schedule, but also added meaning to the talent donation by all the staff including interpreters.

“I know what the magazine Big Issue means,” he said in an interview with the film, “so I am more pleased and excited about this shooting schedule than any other work.”

"There are so many good things about Korean dramas and movies. I recently enjoyed TVN drama 'Why is Secretary Kim?' And the movie 'With God' Kim Yong Hwa, 'Dokjeon' Lee Hae Young, and Bong Joon Ho. I want to work on it if I have a relationship with Korean directors someday. "

Taiwanese Actor Ryu I-ho, who is well known in Korea for his movie Hello, My Girl, will visit Korea again on September 3 to attend the 2018 Seoul Drama Awards.

Meanwhile, Big Issue is a magazine that directly connects half of its sales to the income of a Homeless salesperson, which can be purchased at major subway stations in Seoul and online shops for Big Issues, and is published in Korea, the UK, Australia, Japan and Taiwan. Exo Kai, Big Sn, Infinite El, Actor Ryu Jun-yeol, and band Jaurim have recently participated as cover models.