Running Man' Jenny Kim X Jin Ki-joo appears as 'Kang Son' and 'Gold Son' representative

In Running Man, Kangson representative Jenny Kim, Goldson representative Han Ki-joo appeared.In the SBS entertainment program Running Man broadcasted on the afternoon of the 12th, group Black Pink Jenny Kim and Actor Han Ki-joo appeared as Bangson Vacation special feature.I first knew it, I did not know that I was such a surprised person, Jenny Kim confessed about the last broadcast, which had a big topic.Then, he was surprised by the play of Ji Seok-jin and laughed.Jin Ki-joo, who showed a toxic nervousness, said, I have never seen such a lot of cameras.Yoo Jae-seok said, This is not all about taking a flag, so you can make it comfortable.Haha said, Is not it Alba in three months? He made the scene into a laughing sea. I think there is a slight reverse massage.Jin Ki-joo said, Now that I am getting older, I have the courage to approach my dream.Jenny Kim showed the side of kick-handed, losing the scissors rock beam game against Jin Ki-joo and opting for animal pajamas.On the other hand, SBS Running Man is broadcast every Sunday at 4:50 pm.Photos  capture SBS broadcast screen

In Running Man', 'Kangson' representative Jenny Kim, 'Goldson' representative Han Ki-joo appeared.

In the SBS entertainment program Running Man' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 12th, group Black Pink Jenny Kim and Actor Han Ki-joo appeared as 'Bangson Vacation' special feature.

"I first knew it, I did not know that I was such a surprised person," Jenny Kim confessed about the last broadcast, which had a big topic. Then, he was surprised by the play of Ji Seok-jin and laughed.

Jin Ki-joo, who showed a toxic nervousness, said, "I have never seen such a lot of cameras." Yoo Jae-seok said, "This is not all about taking a flag, so you can make it comfortable."

Haha said, "Is not it Alba in three months?" He made the scene into a laughing sea. "I think there is a slight reverse massage." Jin Ki-joo said, "Now that I am getting older, I have the courage to approach my dream." Jenny Kim showed the side of 'kick-handed', losing the scissors rock beam game against Jin Ki-joo and opting for animal pajamas.

On the other hand, SBS Running Man' is broadcast every Sunday at 4:50 pm.

Photos capture SBS broadcast screen