Running Man' Seo Hyo-rim "Lee Kwang-soo, Go After Drinking"

Running Man Seo Hyo-rim transformed into Lee Kwang-soo sniper.On SBS Running Man broadcast on the 18th, Kim Roe-ha, a villain actor, and Seo Hyo-rim, appeared as guests.On this day, Running Man was organized for 120 minutes, and the previous class Name Leave Race was held.Seo Hyo-rim said playfully, I came to catch Lee Kwang-soo with the appearance.Lee Kwang-soo said, Lee Kwang-soo gave me a prize before his debut. Lee Kwang-soo was awarded the prize for his AD.The two met as awards winners and winners at the awards ceremony.Seo Hyo-rim also surprised everyone by saying, I made my debut with Lee Kwang-soo, but I am so drunk and chasing.The embarrassed Lee Kwang-soo denied that it was not me. Seo Hyo-rim explained that he did it in the play and attracted Eye-catching.

Running Man' Seo Hyo-rim transformed into Lee Kwang-soo sniper.

On SBS Running Man' broADcast on the 18th, Kim Roe-ha, a villain Actor, and Seo Hyo-rim, appeared as guests.

On this day, Running Man was organized for 120 minutes, and the previous class 'Name Leave Race' was held. Seo Hyo-rim said playfully, "I came to catch Lee Kwang-soo" with the appearance.

Lee Kwang-soo said, "Lee Kwang-soo gave me a prize before his debut." Lee Kwang-soo was awarded the prize for his AD. The two met as awards winners and winners at the awards ceremony.

Seo Hyo-rim also surprised everyone by saying, "I mADe my debut with Lee Kwang-soo, but I am so drunk and chasing."

The embarrassed Lee Kwang-soo denied that it was “not me.” Seo Hyo-rim explained that he “did it in the play” and attracted Eye-catching.