Running Man' PD "Kim Jong Kook and Song Ji Hyo, Happening to get off.

Unfortunately, the members complaints were accumulated at the time, and the member substituent was discussed according to the low ratings at the top.The two of them were hurt when they had not been able to communicate properly with their members, said Jeong. I waited a long time in front of my sisters house (Song), and persuaded her to turn her mind around.After the meeting, he decided to pull the program to the existing member by February 2017. I was a family because I was doing it, said Jung PD. I asked them to continue if they were okay, so I wanted to do more.But Jung PD felt guilty that he could not stop the situation.The phone call of Lee (Yu) has left more of the program, he said. Instead, Jeon So-min and Yang Se-chan have been put in the words of seniors to try hard.Under the theme of New Strategy of Arts Contents - Storytelling and Format, the seminar was presented by MBCs I Live Alone PD, Channel As Heart Signal PD, Lee Jin-min PD, and SBSs Running Mans Jung Chul-min PD.

Unfortunately, the members' complaints were accumulated at the time, and the member substituent was discussed according to the low ratings at the top. “The two of them were hurt when they had not been able to communicate properly with their members,” said Jeong. “I waited a long time in front of my sister’s house (Song), and persuaded her to turn her mind around.” After the meeting, he decided to pull the program to the existing member by February 2017. “I was a family because I was doing it,” said Jung PD. “I asked them to continue if they were okay, so I wanted to do more.”

But Jung PD felt guilty that he could not stop the situation. “The phone call of Lee (Yu) has left more of the program,” he said. “Instead, Jeon So-min and Yang Se-chan have been put in the words of seniors to try hard.”

Under the theme of New Strategy of Arts Contents - Storytelling and Format, the seminar was presented by MBC's I Live Alone PD, Channel A's Heart Signal PD, Lee Jin-min PD, and SBS's Running Man's Jung Chul-min PD.