Running Man' Park Jung-min, Lee Kwang-soo, "I will edit it again"

In Running Man, Actor Lee Kwang-soo called to invite fellow Actor Park Jung-min.The SBS entertainment program Running Man, which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 5th, was decorated with 8-party shooter race.Lee Kwang-soo and Jeon So-min, who became a team on the day, challenged the mission to invite entertainers who appeared in the work with the number 8 as guests.The two men searched for Actors, referring to Anne Hathaway of Oceans 8 and Reply 1988.When Park Jung-min appeared on the list of the cast of Reply 1988, Lee Kwang-soo was pleased. However, Lee Kwang-soo said, I can not call Jung Min anymore.I was on a motorcycle in Seongnam at that time. When Jeon So-min said, I have seen it on the air, Lee Kwang-soo said, How did you see it when you did not appear on the air?In the past, Park Jung-min appeared as a surprise guest on Running Man at Lee Kwang-soos request, but most of the filming was edited. Lee Kwang-soo hesitated, I have to call you. Im sorry.Lee Kwang-soo called Park Jung-min with courage. Lee Kwang-soo said, Im sorry. Its also a Running Man.Park Jung-min asked, What is it about? And responded, I will edit it again.Lee Kwang-soo explained, Its not like that, but laughed at the production team who edited Park Jung-min, saying, I will not let it go.However, in the end, Park Jung-min refused to offer his guest, and his guest appearance was not revealed.

In Running Man', Actor Lee Kwang-soo called to invite fellow Actor Park Jung-min.

The SBS entertainment program Running Man', which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 5th, was decorated with '8-party shooter race'.

Lee Kwang-soo and Jeon So-min, who became a team on the day, challenged the mission to invite entertainers who appeared in the work with the number 8 as guests. The two men searched for Actors, referring to Anne Hathaway of Oceans 8 and 'Reply 1988'.

When Park Jung-min appeared on the list of the cast of 'Reply 1988', Lee Kwang-soo was pleased. However, Lee Kwang-soo said, "I can not call Jung Min anymore. I was on a motorcycle in Seongnam at that time. "

When Jeon So-min said, "I have seen it on the air," Lee Kwang-soo said, "How did you see it when you did not appear on the air?" In the past, Park Jung-min appeared as a surprise guest on "Running Man" at Lee Kwang-soo's request, but most of the filming was edited. Lee Kwang-soo hesitated, "I have to call you. I'm sorry."

Lee Kwang-soo called Park Jung-min with courage. Lee Kwang-soo said, "I'm sorry. It's also a Running Man." Park Jung-min asked, "What is it about?" And responded, "I will edit it again."

Lee Kwang-soo explained, "It's not like that," but laughed at the production team who edited Park Jung-min, saying, "I will not let it go." However, in the end, Park Jung-min refused to offer his guest, and his guest appearance was not revealed.