Running Man' Lee Sang-yeob, presence of more than .. Honor Running Man

More than a fraction of the presence. Lee Sang-yeob did another job.Lee Sang-yeob appeared as a guest on SBS Running Man on the 26th and showed off his culmination of artistic performance.Lee Sang-yeob, who was with Running Man as a long-term guest, re-emerged in a month.The broadcast was featured with God on the day, and it was divided into Innocent Witness to prove the sins of Haha and Lee Kwang Soo.Lee Sang-yeob said he received Hahas phone while he was delighted to receive the Excellence Prize for acting last year. I won the Teen Star Award, but he asked me to come to receive the product.I ran for a month, but what I got was a piece of paper and a bottle of PET, and Hahas friend, Keun-sik, called up his brother and shared a small amount of it. Lee Sang-yeob also said of the Running Man Tsushima special, I was sleeping and received a call from Haha that he was ranked as the number one entertainer who wanted to travel together in 2018.I was taken to Tsushima in a hurry. It was the hell that was waiting for Lee Sang-yeob.Lee Sang-yeob said, I was going to give my character, an artistic newborn, and I picked up the house line as a substitute man. I told him I would let him take AD, but I couldnt get AD.Haha said, You tend to call it expensive, and its not the time yet.He went on to say, I received a letter thanking you for making a man character instead of a certainty, and even the representative of the agency expressed his gratitude.When the evidence was released here, Lee Sang-yeob finally gave in.Nevertheless, Lee Sang-yeob, as an Innocent Witness, gave the dead Yoo Jae-Suk a water-punishment penalty, and became a host and led the game and boasted more than a quantity of presence.

More than a fraction of the presence. Lee Sang-yeob did another job.

Lee Sang-yeob appeared as a guest on SBS Running Man' on the 26th and showed off his culmination of artistic performance.

Lee Sang-yeob, who was with Running Man as a long-term guest, re-emerged in a month. The broADcast was featured with God on the day, and it was divided into Innocent Witness to prove the sins of Haha and Lee Kwang Soo.

Lee Sang-yeob said he received Haha's phone while he was delighted to receive the Excellence Prize for acting last year. "I won the Teen Star Award, but he asked me to come to receive the product. I ran for a month, but what I got was a piece of paper and a bottle of PET, and Haha’s friend, Keun-sik, called up his brother and shared a small amount of it. "

Lee Sang-yeob also said of the Running Man Tsushima special, "I was sleeping and received a call from Haha that he was ranked as the number one entertainer who wanted to travel together in 2018. I was taken to Tsushima in a hurry. "It was the hell that was waiting for Lee Sang-yeob.

Lee Sang-yeob said, “I was going to give my character, an artistic newborn, and I picked up the house line as a substitute man. I told him I would let him take AD, but I couldn’t get AD.”

Haha said, “You tend to call it expensive, and it’s not the time yet.”

He went on to say, “I received a letter thanking you for making a man character insteAD of a certainty, and even the representative of the agency expressed his gratitude.” When the evidence was released here, Lee Sang-yeob finally gave in.

Nevertheless, Lee Sang-yeob, as an Innocent Witness, gave the deAD Yoo Jae-Suk a water-punishment penalty, and became a host and led the game and boasted more than a quantity of presence.