Running Man' Lee Sang-yeob "Instead of Man? Haha caught me...I'm not getting any ad calls."

Actor Lee Sang-yeob appeared on SBS Running Man and appealed for injustice, saying, I was caught (sic) by Haha.Running Man, which aired on the afternoon of the 26th, was held as a reincarnation race with the life god, a parody of the movie With God.So, in August, members Yoo Jae-seok, Haha, and Song Ji-hyo were judged for the sins they had made and were re-born.Lee Sang-yeob appeared as a witness on the day and revealed Hahas fishing.Lee Sang-yeob was angry that Haha called him on the show in January and March of this year with a lie. In January, he called his brother.I had my brother share the small amount of the weight with my brother.In particular, Lee Sang-yeob said, I was a newborn baby and I picked up a house line to give me a character of man instead.I told him I could take advertisements with the character of The Man, he said, but I havent been able to get the advertisements.Haha said, You tend to be expensive, which embarrassed Lee Sang-yeob.Lee Sang-yeob and his agency representative proved that he was not guilty by presenting the text that he said Thank you for letting me appear in Running Man.

Actor Lee Sang-yeob appeared on SBS Running Man' and appealed for injustice, saying, I was caught (sic) by Haha.

Running Man, which aired on the afternoon of the 26th, was held as a reincarnation race with the life god, a parody of the movie With God. So, in August, members Yoo Jae-seok, Haha, and Song Ji-hyo were judged for the sins they had made and were re-born.

Lee Sang-yeob appeared as a witness on the day and revealed Haha's fishing. Lee Sang-yeob was angry that Haha called him on the show in January and March of this year with a lie. "In January, he called his brother. “I had my brother share the small amount of the weight with my brother.”

In particular, Lee Sang-yeob said, "I was a newborn baby and I picked up a house line to give me a character of 'man instead'. “I told him I could take advertisements with the character of “The Man”,” he said, “but I haven’t been able to get the advertisements.”

Haha said, "You tend to be expensive," which embarrassed Lee Sang-yeob. Lee Sang-yeob and his agency representative proved that he was not guilty by presenting the text that he said "Thank you for letting me appear in Running Man'".