Running Man' Kim Jong-kook "I want to present birthday bread...Memory and tRaces on my body"

Running Man Kim Jong-kook reveals his thoughts on birthday breadThe SBS entertainment program Running Man, which aired on the 26th, was decorated with a reincarnation race with a life parodying the movie With God (director Jin Yonghwa).On this day, the production team announced that it will carry out the race with Happy Death Day - (born) God which should be reborn for Yoo Jae-seok, Haha Song Ji-hyo, who celebrated his birthday in August.Then, Lee Kwang-soo Ji Suk-jin, former Somin Kim Jong-kook, asked, What would you present, birthday cake or birthday bread?Lee Kwang-soo replied, I do not wonder what I present, and I do not know what is advantageous to me.Kim Jong-kook said, Birthday is birthday bread. He laughed, saying, Birthday bread is good enough to live healthy.All members smiled fearfully, and Lee Kwang-soo said, If you give me birthday bread, I will remain in Memory forever.Kim Jong-kook responded, Memory remains and traces remain on the body.

Running Man' Kim Jong-kook reveals his thoughts on birthday bread

The SBS entertainment program "Running Man," which aired on the 26th, was decorated with a reincarnation Race "with a life" parodying the movie "With God" (director Jin Yonghwa).

On this day, the production team announced that it will carry out the Race with 'Happy Death Day - (born) God' which should be reborn for Yoo Jae-seok, Haha Song Ji-hyo, who celebrated his birthday in August. Then, Lee Kwang-soo Ji Suk-jin, former Somin Kim Jong-kook, asked, "What would you present, birthday cake or birthday bread?"

Lee Kwang-soo replied, "I do not wonder what I present, and I do not know what is advantageous to me." Kim Jong-kook said, "Birthday is birthday bread." He laughed, saying, "Birthday bread is good enough to live healthy."

All members smiled fearfully, and Lee Kwang-soo said, "If you give me birthday bread, I will remain in Memory forever." Kim Jong-kook responded, "Memory remains and tRaces remain on the body."