Running Man' Jin Ki-joo, Yoo Jae-Suk "Gold Hands" on colorful specs before Actor debut

Running Man Jin Ki-joo has released his brilliant history before his Actor debut.Actor Jin Ki-joo and girl group Black Pink Jenny appeared as guests on SBS entertainment program Running Man, which aired on the 12th, and showed off their lovely charm.On this day, Yoo Jae-Suk introduced Jin Ki-joo as a representative gold hand and introduced it as if you only take the test, he said.The members were surprised, and Haha laughed, adding, Is not it Alba in three months?Ji Seok-jin also joked, If you go to the house next year, you will be there (real estate).Its been three years since I started Actor, said Jeon So-min.I was able to get a bit older and now I can get courage, said Jin Ki-joo, who asked me to retire this year.I have no regrets (being Actor), he said, and I am satisfied with Actors path.PhotosSBS screen capture

Running Man' Jin Ki-joo has released his brilliant history before his Actor debut.

Actor Jin Ki-joo and girl group Black Pink Jenny appeared as guests on SBS entertainment program Running Man, which aired on the 12th, and showed off their lovely charm.

On this day, Yoo Jae-Suk introduced Jin Ki-joo as a "representative gold hand" and introduced it as "if you only take the test," he said.

The members were surprised, and Haha laughed, adding, "Is not it Alba in three months?"

Ji Seok-jin also joked, "If you go to the house next year, you will be there (real estate).

“It’s been three years since I started Actor,” said Jeon So-min. "I was able to get a bit older and now I can get courage," said Jin Ki-joo, who asked me to retire this year. “I have no regrets (being Actor),” he said, “and I am satisfied with Actor’s path.

PhotosSBS screen capture