Running Man' Ji Suk-jin "Kwak Si-yang and Kim So-yeon Married? Why did you do it so quickly?"

Ji Suk-jin, a Running Man, mistakenly thought Kwak Si-yang was married.On the SBS entertainment program Running Man, which aired on the 19th, actor Kim Roe-ha, Kwak Si-yang and Seo Hyo-rim, who are the three villains, appeared as guests and played the Game.On the day of Kwak Si-yangs appearance, Yoo Jae-Suk asked, Did you try a lot of entertainment because Running Man is your first appearance? Lee Kwang-soo said, You were married before.Ji Suk-jin was surprised to say, Did you marry me? Why did you do so fast? Lee Kwang-soo explained, I do not know this brothers marriage.Then Ji Suk-jin laughed and laughed, I thought I actually married.

Ji Suk-jin, a Running Man, mistakenly thought Kwak Si-yang was married.

On the SBS entertainment program Running Man, which aired on the 19th, actor Kim Roe-ha, Kwak Si-yang and Seo Hyo-rim, who are the three villains, appeared as guests and played the Game.

On the day of Kwak Si-yang's appearance, Yoo Jae-Suk asked, "Did you try a lot of entertainment because Running Man' is your first appearance?" Lee Kwang-soo said, "You were married before."

Ji Suk-jin was surprised to say, "Did you marry me? Why did you do so fast?" Lee Kwang-soo explained, "I do not know this brother's marriage."

Then Ji Suk-jin laughed and laughed, "I thought I actually married."