Running Man' Black Pink Jenny Kim appears as representative of the Kangson claim "I'm a goldsmith"

Running Man Black Pink Jenny Kim appeared as a bangson guestOn SBS Good Sunday - Running Man broadcast on the 12th, Jenny Kim mentioned the horror room video.The production team said, Vaccation Goddess who want to travel together as a guest to join the Kangson Vacation, followed by Black Pinks Jenny Kim.Earlier, Jenny Kim caught the eye with a more bang-and-go than Lee Kwang-soo.When Lee Kwang-soo tried to high-five Jenny Kim, Yoo Jae-Suk cut off Lee Kwang-soos hand and laughed.Yoo Jae-Suk mentioned the video of Jenny Kim entering the light-watering horror room, and Yang said, It was a bustle with the entrance video.When Yoo Jae-Suk said, I am a coward, but honestly it was not that much, Lee Kwang-soo laughed, saying, If I tried to surprise, I was surprised first.Ive never known it, Im that surprised, said Jenny Kim, who later claimed, Im a gold hand.Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen

Running Man' Black Pink Jenny Kim appeared as a bangson guest

On SBS 'Good Sunday - Running Man' broadcast on the 12th, Jenny Kim mentioned the horror room video.

The production team said, "Vaccation Goddess who want to travel together" as a guest to join the Kangson Vacation, followed by Black Pink's Jenny Kim. Earlier, Jenny Kim caught the eye with a more bang-and-go than Lee Kwang-soo. When Lee Kwang-soo tried to high-five Jenny Kim, Yoo Jae-Suk cut off Lee Kwang-soo's hand and laughed.

Yoo Jae-Suk mentioned the video of Jenny Kim entering the light-watering horror room, and Yang said, "It was a bustle with the entrance video." When Yoo Jae-Suk said, "I am a coward, but honestly it was not that much," Lee Kwang-soo laughed, saying, "If I tried to surprise, I was surprised first."

"I've never known it, I'm that surprised," said Jenny Kim, who later claimed, "I'm a gold hand."

Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen