Radio Star' Son Na-eun confesses affection for TZUYU..."It's so pretty"

On the MBC entertainment program Radio Star broadcasted on the 1st, Son Na-eun said he was a fan of TWICE TZUYU.Son Na-eun recently expressed his affection for TWICE TZUYU, responding to MCs saying that there is an unrequited Idol.That Friend personality seemed to see me at DeV seconds, so I was very heartbroken, he said.I always go with my mom, Son Na-eun replied, asking if he had ever been alone to meet Friend, adding, I tend to talk to my mom a lot.In that regard, Kim Guura replied that he could consider his mothers opinion if his mother opposed the man he liked.

On the MBC entertainment program Radio Star' broadcasted on the 1st, Son Na-eun said he was a fan of TWICE TZUYU.

Son Na-eun recently expressed his affection for 'TWICE' TZUYU, responding to MCs saying that there is an unrequited Idol. "That Friend personality seemed to see me at DeV seconds, so I was very heartbroken," he said.

"I always go with my mom," Son Na-eun replied, asking if he had ever been alone to meet Friend, adding, "I tend to talk to my mom a lot." In that regard, Kim Guura replied that he could consider his mother's opinion if his mother opposed the man he liked.