Produced 48' Lee Seung-gi, heartfelt advice to Idol Producer: "Let's not look sad"

Seoul = = Lee Seung-gi sent a message of support to Idol Producer.Mnet Produced 48, which was broadcasted at 11 pm on the 10th, depicted Idol Producer who met Lee Seung-gi.Lee Seung-gi met with 30 Idol Producer and talked about it. I came to see what I could do to help, he said.The rankings are down, the songs are moving, so Im just stuck with what to do, Goto Moe said.Lee Seung-gi said, It will look beautiful to the viewer to see the best of the last time. If you endure this time well, you will be harder inside without knowing yourself.Lee Seung-gi said, When I think that I have fallen, I can not see the advantages of my original self when I think about what I have done wrong. It is important to concentrate on my role on stage without thinking about the rank as much as I go on stage.Come on, he cheered.I think we should consider our own colors a little bit more, he added. Lee Seung-gi added, Comment, watch the views and like it.I do not want to lose my own color by looking at it.

Seoul = = Lee Seung-gi sent a message of support to Idol Producer.

Mnet Produced 48', which was broadcasted at 11 pm on the 10th, depicted Idol Producer who met Lee Seung-gi.

Lee Seung-gi met with 30 Idol Producer and talked about it. "I came to see what I could do to help," he said. "The rankings are down, the songs are Moving, so I'm just stuck with what to do," Goto Moe said. Lee Seung-gi said, "It will look beautiful to the viewer to see the best of the last time." "If you endure this time well, you will be harder inside without knowing yourself."

Lee Seung-gi said, "When I think that I have fallen, I can not see the advantages of my original self when I think about what I have done wrong." It is important to concentrate on my role on stage without thinking about the rank as much as I go on stage. Come on," he cheered.

"I think we should consider our own colors a little bit more," he added. Lee Seung-gi added, "Comment, watch the views and like it. I do not want to lose my own color by looking at it. "