Park Seo-joon "I hate to avoid it, why I learned Spanish in 'Yoon Restaurant 2'" (Interview)

Park Seo-joon is running without a break to Drama, entertainment in the movie.Park Seo-joon pointed out that it is not ambition but to do the best to be given.Actor Park Seo-joon recently met with TVN drama Why is Kim Secretary?Last year, KBS 2TV Ssam, My Way and the movie Youth Police hit the jackpot, and then challenged the first fixed entertainment through tvN Yoon Restaurant 2.After that, Why would Kim do that? peaked at his rise.Park Seo-joon asked me about the feeling of Drama, I feel like its been a month since I was so busy shooting. It was fun, and there are many people who have been interested and have fun.I think it seems to have presented a good time to viewers. Im so busy that Im not ambitious, Im often told, because Ive been watching all of the drama, movies, and entertainment for the past year.Park Seo-joon said he was just doing his best at what was given, and making it responsible.When I fell out of the audition, I thought, How happy would I be if I could do it?Casting, Acting, and the next goal was to be cast in a role that could act a little bit more God and the next step was the lead.I do not know what part of me feels ambitious, but I think I have to do my best and I always want to be responsible.The same goes for Drama and the movie and so did Yoon Restaurant 2.Park Seo-joon continued to talk and turned to Yoon Restaurant 2, which may have been ambitious in his appearance in Yoon Restaurant 2.I thought it was a week ago that I was going to Spain, to tell you the behind-the-scenes of Yoon Restaurant 2.I thought, What is the way I can go there and not harm existing members?These people will have a very familiar breath, because I am a new member. I hate it so much.I do not want to hurt you, he said. Finally, when I was playing KBS 2TV Music Bank MC, the youngest writer was working on JTBCs Abnormal Talks.I contacted the friend and said, Can you introduce me to Friend who speaks Spanish?I studied with the Friend for a day and memorized what I could memorize for three days. And then, If my efforts were seen as ambition, I think I should work hard.I will try hard for the laughing code, he added.kim ye-eun

Park Seo-joon is running without a break to Drama, entertainment in the movie. Park Seo-joon pointed out that it is not ambition but to do the best to be given.

Actor Park Seo-joon recently met with TVN Drama 'Why is Kim Secretary?' Last year, KBS 2TV 'Ssam, My Way' and the movie 'Youth Police' hit the jackpot, and then challenged the first fixed entertainment through tvN 'Yoon Restaurant 2'. After that, "Why would Kim do that?" peaked at his rise.

Park Seo-joon asked me about the feeling of Drama, "I feel like it's been a month since I was so busy shooting." "It was fun, and there are many people who have been interested and have fun. I think it seems to have presented a good time to viewers. "

I’m so busy that I’m not ambitious, I’m often told, because I’ve been watching all of the Drama, movies, and entertainment for the past year. Park Seo-joon said he was just doing his best at what was given, and making it responsible.

"When I fell out of the audition, I thought, 'How happy would I be if I could do it?' Casting, Acting, and the next goal was to be cast in a role that could act a little bit more God and the next step was the lead. I do not know what part of me feels ambitious, but I think I have to do my best and I always want to be responsible. The same goes for Drama and the movie and so did "Yoon Restaurant 2."

Park Seo-joon continued to talk and turned to 'Yoon Restaurant 2', which may have been ambitious in his appearance in 'Yoon Restaurant 2'. "I thought it was a week ago that I was going to Spain, to tell you the behind-the-scenes of 'Yoon Restaurant 2'. 'I thought, 'What is the way I can go there and not harm existing members?' These people will have a very familiar breath, because I am a new member. "

"I hate it so much. I do not want to hurt you, "he said." Finally, when I was playing KBS 2TV 'Music Bank' MC, the youngest writer was working on JTBC's 'Abnormal Talks'. I contacted the Friend and said, 'Can you introduce me to Friend who speaks Spanish?' I studied with the Friend for a day and memorized what I could memorize for three days. "And then," If my efforts were seen as ambition, I think I should work hard. I will try hard for the laughing code," he added.

kim ye-eun