Park Seo-joon "from the look to The Complex, always smaller in appearance point of view"

Actor Park Seo-joon spoke about The Complex.On July 31, an interview with actor Park Seo-joon, who appeared as Lee Yeongjun in TVN Drama Why is Kim Secretary doing that (playplayplayed by Baek Sun-woo and director Park Jun-hwa) at a cafe in Nonhyeon-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, was conducted.Lee Yeongjun was struggling with trauma as a child in Why would Kim do that?When asked if there was a trauma in fact, Park Seo-joon said, If there is a memory I want to forget, it will be hard to talk.If you look back at your childhood even at the age of one, there is something like, I could have acted more mature then. There seems to be no special episode.I forget the bad Memory Theres no trauma, but I think theres a lot of The Complex about myself, from what happened before DeV.I had a hard time to get to deV, and I was pointed out a lot of appearance. I always had to get smaller, and I thought I am right.Those who said that to me, they said it is good to see now. I am so grateful to those who made The Complex.I was able to supplement it because there was The Complex, he said.Park Seo-joon said, I was a lot more tired and I tried to correct it. I heard a lot of words that I did not look like a man because of my tone, but I sometimes heard that it is good because I tried to supplement it.

Actor Park Seo-joon spoke about The Complex.

On July 31, an interview with actor Park Seo-joon, who appeared as Lee Yeongjun in TVN Drama 'Why is Kim Secretary doing that (playplayplayed by Baek Sun-woo and director Park Jun-hwa)' at a cafe in Nonhyeon-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, was conducted.

Lee Yeongjun was struggling with trauma as a child in 'Why would Kim do that?' When asked if there was a trauma in fact, Park Seo-joon said, "If there is a Memory I want to forget, it will be hard to talk. If you look back at your childhood even at the age of one, there is something like, 'I could have acted more mature then.' There seems to be no special episode. I forget the bad Memory "

"There's no trauma, but I think there's a lot of The Complex about myself, from what happened before DeV. I had a hard time to get to deV, and I was pointed out a lot of appearance. I always had to get smaller, and I thought "I am right."

"Those who said that to me, they said it is good to see now. I am so grateful to those who made The Complex. I was able to supplement it because there was The Complex," he said.

Park Seo-joon said, "I was a lot more tired and I tried to correct it." "I heard a lot of words that I did not look like a man because of my tone, but I sometimes heard that it is good because I tried to supplement it."