Park Myeong-su' Han Min-min, Jang Youngran X Moon Jung Won X Lee Ha Jung "already dead drunkenness"

Han Min-min, wife of comedian Park Myeong-su, unveiled a meeting with the cast appearing on The Taste of Wife, encouraging Should catch the premiere.Han Min-min said on his 21st day in his instagram, We are already dead drunkenness. We will go home at 9 oclock and see wifes taste.Please look at us together. Han Min-min in the public photo is taking a friendly look with gag woman Jang Youngran, comedian Lee Hye-jaes wife Moon Jung Won, and Lee Ha Jung announcer who appear together in the comprehensive channel TV Chosun entertainment program wifes taste.Especially Han Min-min said in a hashtag, Im drunk and the floor is too bad. Im sorry, Junho, Hui Jae. I cant drink and posh.I am sorry for Mr. Ha Jung and Mr. Youngran, he said.Many netizens who encountered this were too pretty, I will do the soul catch the premiere today, I really enjoyed it last week!I waited for today, and You are beautiful with four beautiful women. Meanwhile, Han Min-mins wifes taste that encourages Should catch the premiere is broadcast on TV Chosun this afternoon.

Han Min-min, wife of comedian Park Myeong-su, unveiled a meeting with the cast appearing on "The Taste of Wife," encouraging Should catch the premiere.

Han Min-min said on his 21st day in his instagram, "We are already dead drunkenness. We will go home at 9 o'clock and see 'wife's taste'. Please look at us together. "

Han Min-min in the public photo is taking a friendly look with gag woman Jang Youngran, comedian Lee Hye-jae's wife Moon Jung Won, and Lee Ha Jung announcer who appear together in the comprehensive channel TV Chosun entertainment program 'wife's taste'.

Especially Han Min-min said in a hashtag, "I'm drunk and the floor is too bad. I'm sorry, Junho, Hui Jae. I can't drink and posh. I am sorry for Mr. Ha Jung and Mr. Youngran, "he said.

Many netizens who encountered this were "too pretty", "I will do the soul catch the premiere today", "I really enjoyed it last week! I waited for today, "and" You are beautiful with four beautiful women. "

Meanwhile, Han Min-min's "wife's taste" that encourages Should catch the premiere is broadcast on TV Chosun this afternoon.