Park Junhwa PD "'Kim Secretary', in fact, I was not confident, the secret of success is...'"

Those who know Park Jun-hwa PD are enough to feel that tvN Why is Kim Secretary is a very heterogeneous work.He is a person who has drawn the lives of our social minors with a smile full of sympathy through his works such as Lets do a ceremony and This is the first time.It is awkward from the beginning that such a PD draws Cinderella romance with chaebol and secretary.But the concern was only a relief. Park PD portrayed the romance of the narcissist chaebol and the secretary based on his unique warm and pleasant sensibility.The character and material are not Park PD style, but the way that I painted it was Park PDs unique sensibility.The Horribly Slow Murderer with the Extremely, not just Cinderella Story.Each character was alive, and everyone was faithful to their place: a good, warm romantic comedy.As a result, Why is Kim doing it?, With a record of 10.6% of the highest audience rating, it was beautifully overtaken.I honestly didnt think it would work out this well, I thought it was about 5 to 6 percent of the ratings if it came out well, thank you for having fun with many.It is a work with a good original, and I am very happy and grateful that I got a good response from the original fans. This work is a work with Web toon based on the original web novel and novel as it is known.The original web novel became popular with more than 50 million views, and Web toon also had more than 200 million cumulative views.It is a work of popular original work, so it can be seen that the attention of the drama is guaranteed to some extent, but Park PD has been worried about the production of Why is Kim Secretary? for quite a long time.I think its a Drama that doesnt suit me.However, people around him cited Park PD as the right person for this production.If you make a mistake, it is a work that is likely to become a roco full of clichés only in The Horribly Slow Murderer with the Extremely.However, if Park PD directs, it can be expected that the human beauty and laughter will be added to it. After the proposal and the long trouble of his own, Park PD eventually took charge of the production.However, this work, which was so unconvinced to him, caused a blue to the broadcaster.Park PD led the drama to success by bringing unique emotions while utilizing the original web novel and Web toons genuine comic emotions.I was lucky, I was good at Inbok, I confessed to the other staff when I was directing this Drama, obviously, Im not good at one luxury scene.Other staffs complemented my shortcomings, and after all these efforts, I was able to get good results.It sounds obvious, but really this Drama is the result of everyones strength.Dramas popularity was also played by the main characters Park Seo-joon and Park Min-youngs Moonlighting Chemie, who also thanked them.In the case of Lee Yeongjun characters played by Park Seo-joon, there were many points that were harder to express in a scene than Web toon or web novels.Park Seo-joon did too well, however; Park Seo-joon also made up the tone and behavior of Lee Yeongjun.Park Min-young, who plays Kim Mi-so, has also been studying and worrying a lot, and I have a memory that I was surprised to see since the first film.He expressed the three-dimensional figure of the character well.Drama features the main characters beddings; Park PD also delivered an episode of the beddings.In fact, Park PD first shot the Beddings through this work.There was no sweet work in the previous one that needed Beddings, so of course I didnt get it. (laughing) Beddings was worried.The writers showed me a lot of videos called the best beddings. I studied them. Some came to see it.(Laughing) The female staff gave me ideas at the scene, and it reflected a lot.Of course, Park Seo-joon, Park Min-young, the two actors breathing was so good that they played a big role. Park is well known as a good PD in the broadcasting industry, so he keeps close relationship with actors who have worked together.As the work was repeated, it seemed that the reason why the Moonlighting cameo increased in Park PDs work was that.Lee Soo-kyung, Ko Se-won, Jung So-min, Lee Min-ki, Park Byung-eun, Jung Yoo Mi, Kim Ga-yeon and Seo Hyo-rim also appeared as cameos in Why is Kim Secretary?I called the actors myself and asked them to do it, and they were so grateful for all the steps they took, and I am really grateful that the actors of the previous work who enjoyed it helped me this after the work.But Yoon Doo-joon was sorry this time, so he couldnt call it because he had called it all Fighting Ghosts and This is the first time Ive ever lived. (Laughs)After completing his work, Park will take a reward vacation with the cast and crew on the 13th for 4 nights and 5 days.There are many articles in Memory that say that it has been healing while watching Drama. There were viewers who laughed a lot.Im going to prepare for my next work based on that strength, and thanks to this work, Im going to take a reward vacation with Phuket, and Ill have a good time with the hard-working actors and staff.I would like to thank all the viewers who enjoyed Drama once again. Photo = TVN Offer

Those who know Park Jun-hwa PD are enough to feel that tvN 'Why is Kim Secretary' is a very heterogeneous work. He is a person who has drawn the lives of our social minors with a smile full of sympathy through his works such as 'Let's do a ceremony' and 'This is the first time'. It is awkward from the beginning that such a PD draws Cinderella romance with chaebol and secretary.

But the concern was only a relief. Park PD portrayed the romance of the narcissist chaebol and the secretary based on his unique warm and pleasant sensibility. The character and material are not Park PD style, but the way that I painted it was Park PD's unique sensibility. The Horribly Slow Murderer with the Extremely, not just Cinderella Story. Each character was alive, and everyone was faithful to their place: a good, warm romantic comedy. As a result, "Why is Kim doing it?", With a record of 10.6% of the highest audience rating, it was beautifully overtaken.

"I honestly didn't think it would work out this well, I thought it was about 5 to 6 percent of the ratings if it came out well, thank you for having fun with many. It is a work with a good original, and I am very happy and grateful that I got a good response from the original fans. "

This work is a work with Web toon based on the original web novel and novel as it is known. The original web novel became popular with more than 50 million views, and Web toon also had more than 200 million cumulative views. It is a work of popular original work, so it can be seen that the attention of the Drama is guaranteed to some extent, but Park PD has been worried about the production of 'Why is Kim Secretary?' for quite a long time. I think it's a Drama that doesn't suit me.

However, people around him cited Park PD as the right person for this production. If you make a mistake, it is a work that is likely to become a roco full of clichés only in The Horribly Slow Murderer with the Extremely. However, if Park PD directs, it can be expected that the human beauty and laughter will be added to it. After the proposal and the long trouble of his own, Park PD eventually took charge of the production. However, this work, which was so unconvinced to him, caused a blue to the broadcaster. Park PD led the Drama to success by bringing unique emotions while utilizing the original web novel and Web toon's genuine comic emotions.

"I was lucky, I was good at Inbok, I confessed to the other staff when I was directing this Drama, obviously, 'I'm not good at one luxury scene.' Other staffs complemented my shortcomings, and after all these efforts, I was able to get good results. It sounds obvious, but really this Drama is the result of everyone's strength."

Drama's popularity was also played by the main characters Park Seo-joon and Park Min-young's Moonlighting Chemie, who also thanked them.

"In the case of Lee Yeongjun characters played by Park Seo-joon, there were many points that were harder to express in a scene than Web toon or web novels. Park Seo-joon did too well, however; Park Seo-joon also made up the tone and behavior of Lee Yeongjun. Park Min-young, who plays Kim Mi-so, has also been studying and worrying a lot, and I have a Memory that I was surprised to see since the first film. He expressed the three-dimensional figure of the character well."

Drama features the main characters' Beddings; Park PD also delivered an episode of the Beddings. In fact, Park PD first shot the Beddings through this work.

"There was no sweet work in the previous one that needed Beddings, so of course I didn't get it. (laughing) Beddings was worried. The writers showed me a lot of videos called the best Beddings. I studied them. Some came to see it. (Laughing) The female staff gave me ideas at the scene, and it reflected a lot. Of course, Park Seo-joon, Park Min-young, the two actors' breathing was so good that they played a big role. "

Park is well known as a good PD in the broadcasting industry, so he keeps close relationship with actors who have worked together. As the work was repeated, it seemed that the reason why the Moonlighting cameo increased in Park PD's work was that. Lee Soo-kyung, Ko Se-won, Jung So-min, Lee Min-ki, Park Byung-eun, Jung Yoo Mi, Kim Ga-yeon and Seo Hyo-rim also appeared as cameos in 'Why is Kim Secretary?'

"I called the actors myself and asked them to do it, and they were so grateful for all the steps they took, and I am really grateful that the actors of the previous work who enjoyed it helped me this after the work. But Yoon Doo-joon was sorry this time, so he couldn't call it because he had called it all "Fighting Ghosts" and "This is the first time I've ever lived." (Laughs)

After completing his work, Park will take a reward vacation with the cast and crew on the 13th for 4 nights and 5 days.

"There are many articles in Memory that say that it has been healing while watching Drama. There were viewers who laughed a lot. I’m going to prepare for my next work based on that strength, and thanks to this work, I’m going to take a reward vacation with Phuket, and I’ll have a good time with the hard-working actors and staff. I would like to thank all the viewers who enjoyed Drama once again. "

Photo = TVN Offer