Park Bo-young "Why do you want 'lovely' to me, even avoid the question on purpose"

Actor Park Bo-young has expressed his thoughts on the modifiers that represent him, including Bobli and National Sister.To say the image of Park Bo-young imprinted on the public, it is by far the loveliness of the extreme that melts the hearts of both men and women.But Park Bo-young, who had actually met him, had a more than-thinking charm: a lovely smile that was a pretty solid wick as an actor.His extraordinary performance Passion was also seen in the decision to appear in the new film Your Wedding.Park Bo-young said, There are many worries that we should show other charms, not just the bright ones of the past.The character of the transfer was able to show a different image in my category. There are many reasons to choose a work, but the drama is also in mind of the publics desires, and the movie is going to do what I really want to do if possible, he said.Park Bo-young said, In fact, I used to think that the public thought that I was different from myself.People say that I am bright and lovely, but of course I should have such a thing, but when I see it, I feel like I do not have it. I sometimes wondered why people wanted me to be lovely, because when I first got the attention of the speeding scandal, my character was also a single mother.I played a rough girl in Wolf Boy. I was trying to play a role that was out of the question because the fixed image was troubled.The Powerful Woman Dobongsoon also appeared with the heart of I wont know how to do this (laughs).But eventually Park Bo-young said, I thought I had an obligation to show the public what they wanted, so I compromised myself to show them without a circle when I was in the drama.Nevertheless, I could not abandon my desire for professional things, so I thought I would fill it with movies.There were people who said the sister of the people, but I do not think much about the modifier.I didnt think well and when I was going to think deeply, another national sister appeared. Ha ha.It is Park Bo-young who led the atmosphere of cheerfulness with a frank and honest gesture all the time.If I put a frame on myself, I think I will not do anything next, so I do not want to be uncomfortable, he said.Park Bo-young revealed his heart in a candid way: I think hitting the wall has become a habit, always thinking about the worst, so I can prepare for the next.When I was a child, I went through a lot of things and experienced a big thing, and I thought that all of this might be fiction.This person praises in front of him, but after a few times he has a different face, it seems to have left a wound.So when I hear the praise, I do not know it, I think of this first.
Actor Park Bo-young has expressed his thoughts on the modifiers that represent him, including Bobli and National Sister.To say the image of Park Bo-young imprinted on the public, it is by far the loveliness of the extreme that melts the hearts of both men and women.But Park Bo-young, who had actually met him, had a more than-thinking charm: a lovely smile that was a pretty solid wick as an actor.His extraordinary performance Passion was also seen in the decision to appear in the new film Your Wedding.Park Bo-young said, There are many worries that we should show other charms, not just the bright ones of the past.The character of the transfer was able to show a different image in my category. There are many reasons to choose a work, but the drama is also in mind of the publics desires, and the movie is going to do what I really want to do if possible, he said.Park Bo-young said, In fact, I used to think that the public thought that I was different from myself.People say that I am bright and lovely, but of course I should have such a thing, but when I see it, I feel like I do not have it. I sometimes wondered why people wanted me to be lovely, because when I first got the attention of the speeding scandal, my character was also a single mother.I played a rough girl in Wolf Boy. I was trying to play a role that was out of the question because the fixed image was troubled.The Powerful Woman Dobongsoon also appeared with the heart of I wont know how to do this (laughs).But eventually Park Bo-young said, I thought I had an obligation to show the public what they wanted, so I compromised myself to show them without a circle when I was in the drama.Nevertheless, I could not abandon my desire for professional things, so I thought I would fill it with movies.There were people who said the sister of the people, but I do not think much about the modifier.I didnt think well and when I was going to think deeply, another national sister appeared. Ha ha.It is Park Bo-young who led the atmosphere of cheerfulness with a frank and honest gesture all the time.If I put a frame on myself, I think I will not do anything next, so I do not want to be uncomfortable, he said.Park Bo-young revealed his heart in a candid way: I think hitting the wall has become a habit, always thinking about the worst, so I can prepare for the next.When I was a child, I went through a lot of things and experienced a big thing, and I thought that all of this might be fiction.This person praises in front of him, but after a few times he has a different face, it seems to have left a wound.So when I hear the praise, I do not know it, I think of this first.

Actor Park Bo-young has expressed his thoughts on the modifiers that represent him, including 'Bobli' and 'National Sister'.

To say the image of Park Bo-young imprinted on the public, it is by far the loveliness of the extreme that melts the hearts of both men and women. But Park Bo-young, who had actually met him, had a more than-thinking charm: a lovely smile that was a pretty solid wick as an actor.

His extraordinary performance Passion was also seen in the decision to appear in the new film 'Your Wedding'. Park Bo-young said, "There are many worries that we should show other charms, not just the bright ones of the past. The character of the transfer was able to show a different image in my category. "

"There are many reasons to choose a work, but the drama is also in mind of the public's desires, and the movie is going to do what I really want to do if possible," he said.

Park Bo-young said, "In fact, I used to think that the public thought that I was different from myself. People say that I am bright and lovely, but of course I should have such a thing, but when I see it, I feel like I do not have it. "

"I sometimes wondered why people wanted me to be lovely, because when I first got the attention of the speeding scandal, my character was also a single mother. I played a rough girl in "Wolf Boy." I was trying to play a role that was out of the question because the fixed image was troubled. "The Powerful Woman Dobongsoon" also appeared with the heart of "I won't know how to do this" (laughs)."

But eventually Park Bo-young said, "I thought I had an obligation to show the public what they wanted, so I compromised myself to show them without a circle when I was in the drama. Nevertheless, I could not abandon my desire for professional things, so I thought I would fill it with movies.

"There were people who said 'the sister of the people', but I do not think much about the modifier. I didn't think well and when I was going to think deeply, another national sister appeared. Ha ha."

It is Park Bo-young who led the atmosphere of cheerfulness with a frank and honest gesture all the time. "If I put a frame on myself, I think I will not do anything next, so I do not want to be uncomfortable," he said.

Park Bo-young revealed his heart in a candid way: "I think hitting the wall has become a habit, always thinking about the worst, so I can prepare for the next. When I was a child, I went through a lot of things and experienced a big thing, and I thought that all of this might be fiction. This person praises in front of him, but after a few times he has a different face, it seems to have left a wound. So when I hear the praise, I do not know it, I think of this first. "