"Nobody's wrong"...Seo Eunkwang, why he suddenly joined the army

The musical Barnum: Great Showman Prescall, held at the Grand Theater of Chungmu Art Center in Jung-gu, Seoul on the 16th, included Yoo Jun-sang, Park Gun-hyung, Kim Jun-hyung, Lee Chang-hee, Yoon Hyung-ryul, Seo Eunkwang, Kim So-hyang, Cheuni, Sindela and Lisa.Seo Eunkwang, who plays the role of Amos Scudder, Barnums assistant in the play, gave a sudden news of enlistment.Seo Eunkwang, who enlisted on the 21st, was unable to perform afterwards.Im sorry to the audience who made the reservations after that, so I prepared the Sixs performance as best I could, said Seo Eunkwang.I will try to show you the best.The acting was the most important musical I have ever done, he said of Barnum. It is a work that has lost a lot of fear of acting.If I can do my discharge, I want to try again. Seo Eunkwang further commented on the sudden enlistment: The situation was talked about the musical side and the company and the enlistment.In fact, I applied for postponement of enlistment, but as the military bill was strengthened, I joined the military. Im sorry and Im sorry that this situation was created. Its not anyones fault.But I think that this word can be given as an excuse. He said, I will finish the remaining performances well. Earlier, Cube Entertainment said on June 6, Seo Eunkwang will join Active duty on August 21st.Seo Eunkwang wanted to join the quiet enlistment, so I decided not to disclose the place and time of enlistment. Seo Eunkwang said through his agency, I am sorry for the fans who would have been surprised by the sudden enlistment.I am so sorry and sorry for the promise that I have not kept because I have a lot of promises with my fans. I will keep my promises because I have come back healthy after fulfilling my duty of defense.

The musical Barnum: Great Showman Prescall, held at the Grand Theater of Chungmu Art Center in Jung-gu, Seoul on the 16th, included Yoo Jun-sang, Park Gun-hyung, Kim Jun-hyung, Lee Chang-hee, Yoon Hyung-ryul, Seo Eunkwang, Kim So-hyang, Cheuni, Sindela and Lisa.

Seo Eunkwang, who plays the role of Amos Scudder, Barnum's assistant in the play, gave a sudden news of enlistment. Seo Eunkwang, who enlisted on the 21st, was unable to perform afterwards.

“I’m sorry to the audience who made the reservations after that, so I prepared the six’s performance as best I could,” said Seo Eunkwang. I will try to show you the best.”

"The acting was the most important musical I have ever done," he said of Barnum. "It is a work that has lost a lot of fear of acting. If I can do my discharge, I want to try again. "

Seo Eunkwang further commented on the sudden enlistment: “The situation was talked about the musical side and the company and the enlistment. In fact, I applied for postponement of enlistment, but as the military bill was strengthened, I joined the military. "

“I’m sorry and I’m sorry that this situation was created. It’s not anyone’s fault. But I think that this word can be given as an excuse. "He said," I will finish the remaining performances well. "

Earlier, Cube Entertainment said on June 6, "Seo Eunkwang will join Active duty on August 21st. Seo Eunkwang wanted to join the quiet enlistment, so I decided not to disclose the place and time of enlistment. "

Seo Eunkwang said through his agency, "I am sorry for the fans who would have been surprised by the sudden enlistment. I am so sorry and sorry for the promise that I have not kept because I have a lot of promises with my fans. I will keep my promises because I have come back healthy after fulfilling my duty of defense. "