'Movie - The Negotiation' Son Ye-jin "Bobbed hair transformation, no one forced ...

Movie - The Negotation Son Ye-jin said that he was able to digest Bobbed hair for the role in the movie.On the 9th, CGV in Apgujeong, Seoul, a production report on the movie Movie - The Negotation (director Lee Jong-suk) was held.Lee Jong-suk, director of the production, Actor Son Ye-jin Anda Hyun Bin were present at the scene.Son Ye-jin said, Anda was also a Bobbed hair for this work. He said, It was a situation where I had to shoot the movie Movie - The Negotiation Anda go to see now.Son Ye-jin said, I was hoping that my hair would be long because it was a melodrama movie Im going to see you now.But when I think of Movie - The Negotiation, it seemed that it was not easy to do it with long hair without external change because I showed the transformation as a police officer. I cut it off because I wanted to show you that the director didnt tell me to cut it, Anda no one forced it, but I wanted to show you a little bit of transformation, he added.Meanwhile, the movie Movie - The Negotation is a crime entertainment film in which Ha Chae-yoon starts the movie - The Negotation of his life in order to stop the hostage-taker Min Tae-gu in ThailAnda.Its coming September.Photo: News1

'Movie - The Negotation' Son Ye-jin said that he was able to digest Bobbed hair for the role in the movie.

On the 9th, CGV in Apgujeong, Seoul, a production report on the movie Movie - The Negotation (director Lee Jong-suk) was held. Lee Jong-suk, director of the production, Actor Son Ye-jin Anda Hyun Bin were present at the scene.

Son Ye-jin said, "Anda was also a Bobbed hair for this work." He said, "It was a situation where I had to shoot the movie 'Movie - The Negotiation' Anda go to see 'now'."

Son Ye-jin said, "I was hoping that my hair would be long because it was a melodrama movie 'I'm going to see you now'. But when I think of 'Movie - The Negotiation', it seemed that it was not easy to do it with long hair without external change because I showed the transformation as a police officer. "

“I cut it off because I wanted to show you that the director didn’t tell me to cut it, Anda no one forced it, but I wanted to show you a little bit of transformation,” he added.

Meanwhile, the movie 'Movie - The Negotation' is a crime entertainment film in which Ha Chae-yoon starts the movie - The Negotation of his life in order to stop the hostage-taker Min Tae-gu in ThailAnda. It's coming September.

Photo: News1