"Knowing Brother" Son Dam-bi " Former Manager, I fell into gambling and robbed my house."

Son Dam-bi has released an absurd anecdote about his former Manager.Actor Jung Sang-hoon and singer Son Dam-bi appeared as guests in the JTBC entertainment program Knowing Brother broadcasted on the 11th.Son Dam-bi said that he was crazy and that his former Manager stole all the items in the house at the time of his activities.When he returned from the Event late, he said he was absurd, saying he faced an empty house with nothing.I gave the Manager the password for the house, Son Dam-bi said. But at my time, the Manager called the Life Back Then and stole all the furniture and things in the house.I took it without leaving a bed, TV, or desk, and the Manager stole my underwear, he said, shocking the performers.I was so desperate for money because I was gambling, Son said. I was arrested, but I couldnt find any of my stuff.Meanwhile, the movie Rose of the Rebellion, starring Son Dam-bi and Jung Sang Hoon, is about to open in October.

Son Dam-bi has released an absurd anecdote about his former Manager.

Actor Jung Sang-hoon and singer Son Dam-bi appeared as guests in the JTBC entertainment program "Knowing Brother" broadcasted on the 11th.

Son Dam-bi said that he was crazy and that his former Manager stole all the items in the house at the time of his activities.

When he returned from the Event late, he said he was absurd, saying he faced an empty house with nothing.

“I gave the Manager the password for the house,” Son Dam-bi said. “But at my time, the Manager called the Life Back Then and stole all the furniture and things in the house.”

“I took it without leaving a bed, TV, or desk, and the Manager stole my underwear,” he said, shocking the performers.

“I was so desperate for money because I was gambling,” Son said. “I was arrested, but I couldn’t find any of my stuff.”

Meanwhile, the movie "Rose of the Rebellion", starring Son Dam-bi and Jung Sang Hoon, is about to open in October.