Life Bar' Hwang Bo Ra "Six-year-old lover Cha Hyeon-woo, I've never felt love"

Actor Hwang Bo Ra has revealed his fondness for lover Cha Hyeon-woo.TVN Life Bar, which will air on August 16, will feature new Stiller Hwang Bo Ra, Hwang Chan-sung and Jo Hyun-jae and Han Eun-jung in the TVN drama Why Secretary Kim Will Do It, which has recently become popular.First, Jo Hyun-jae has been honored with several top actors such as Soo Ae, Song Hye-kyo, and Lee Bo Young through past works.Asked about the most memorable actress, Song Hye-kyo was selected as an actor and answered It was good to be able to do it together and caught the attention.It is also the back door that it surprised all of the Life Bar MCs by revealing memories of their past activities as an idol group Guardian with Kim Kang-woo.Han Eun-jung tells the story of a new actor Jung Woo-sung: When I took a Coke commercial, I had a picture of the advertisement in a magazine.At that time, I went to the same shop as Jung Woo-sung, and my brother told the shop teacher that this friend has come out these days and it seems to be good. I was a newcomer and I was surprised when I was a baby, he recalled.Hwang Bo Ra reveals a sweet love story with boyfriend Cha Hyeon-woo, who has been dating for six years, making the scene warm.She always said, I met someone who liked me for the first time while meeting someone I liked. I have never felt love in six years.It is the production teams message that he was injured while surfing in the past, and when he saw himself taking care of himself, he felt like he really loved me with his life, saying, I was stained with envy and surprise.Hwang Chan-sung said, Why is Kim doing it? I gave some ideas about the character and the director said, Then you should write this character.I wrote two A4 sheets of character setting that night and liked it very much.The director says that he has saved the character well, and reveals the behind-the-scenes story until the character is completed and his affection for his character, attracting Eye-catching.sulphur-su-yeon

Actor Hwang Bo Ra has revealed his fondness for lover Cha Hyeon-woo.

TVN Life Bar, which will air on August 16, will feature new Stiller Hwang Bo Ra, Hwang Chan-sung and Jo Hyun-jae and Han Eun-jung in the TVN drama Why Secretary Kim Will Do It, which has recently become popular.

First, Jo Hyun-jae has been honored with several top actors such as Soo Ae, Song Hye-kyo, and Lee Bo Young through past works. Asked about the most memorable actress, Song Hye-kyo was selected as an actor and answered "It was good to be able to do it together" and caught the attention. It is also the back door that it surprised all of the Life Bar MCs by revealing memories of their past activities as an idol group Guardian with Kim Kang-woo.

Han Eun-jung tells the story of a new actor Jung Woo-sung: “When I took a Coke commercial, I had a picture of the advertisement in a magazine. At that time, I went to the same shop as Jung Woo-sung, and my brother told the shop teacher that 'this friend has come out these days and it seems to be good.' " "I was a newcomer and I was surprised when I was a baby," he recalled.

Hwang Bo Ra reveals a sweet love story with boyfriend Cha Hyeon-woo, who has been dating for six years, making the scene warm. She always said, "I met someone who liked me for the first time while meeting someone I liked." "I have never felt love in six years." It is the production team's message that he was injured while surfing in the past, and when he saw himself taking care of himself, he felt like he really loved me with his life, saying, I was stained with envy and surprise.

Hwang Chan-sung said, "Why is Kim doing it?" I gave some ideas about the character and the director said, "Then you should write this character." I wrote two A4 sheets of character setting that night and liked it very much. The director says that he has saved the character well, and reveals the behind-the-scenes story until the character is completed and his affection for his character, attracting Eye-catching.

sulphur-su-yeon