Lee Sang-min Real Debtmaker Perceives Men on a Mission' as Creditors Receive Call

On the 11th, JTBC Knowing Bros, Jung Sang-hoon Son Dam-bi appeared as a transfer student and showed off his witty gesture.On this day, the members of Men on a Mission worried that Lee Sang-min was perceived differently from usual, and Lee Sang-min was called and entered the classroom.Lee Sang-min confessed why he was late, saying, I couldnt hang up with my creditor; I came in while I was on the phone because I was sorry to wait too long.Kim Hee-chul questioned, Its a real thing, Its a real fact, and Lee Soo-geun responded, If this is acting, it should be drama.Kang Ho-dong was worried that I still have a lot of debt left, and Seo Jang-hoon said, I was still calling from the room.

On the 11th, JTBC Knowing Bros', Jung Sang-hoon Son Dam-bi appeared as a transfer student and showed off his witty gesture.

On this day, the members of Men on a Mission' worried that Lee Sang-min was perceived differently from usual, and Lee Sang-min was called and entered the classroom.

Lee Sang-min confessed why he was late, saying, "I couldn't hang up with my creditor; I came in while I was on the phone because I was sorry to wait too long."

Kim Hee-chul questioned, "It's a real thing," "It's a real fact," and Lee Soo-geun responded, "If this is acting, it should be drama."

Kang Ho-dong was worried that "I still have a lot of debt left," and Seo Jang-hoon said, "I was still calling from the room."