Kim Yung-min, IU fan certification "Trapped God...I hit him with a fake to control each other."

Radio Star Kim Yung-min has revealed he is an IU fan.MBC entertainment program Radio Star, which aired on the afternoon of the 8th, featured four actors, Yuli Lee, Song Chang-ui, Kim Yung-min and An Bo-hyeon, who are about to make their first broadcast with MBCs new weekend Drama Hide and Seek, with a special feature of Public Relations is Fascinating.Kim Yung-min said on the day that he was worried about the scene of slapping the IU during the filming of My Man from Nowhere.Kim Kook-jin said, Is Kim Yung-min a fan of IU? I heard that the most memorable thing in My Man from Nowhere is IU and elevator god.Kim Yung-min admitted that he was an IU fan and said, There was a god waiting for a set repair car to shoot a god in the elevator together.I was going to practice the script, but I heard a song somewhere, he said. I was bored while waiting for IU.But when I think about it, I wonder if there is a chance to listen to the song of IU live in this narrow space. I did not think about the script and closed my eyes and watched the IU song.

Radio Star Kim Yung-min has revealed he is an IU fan.

MBC entertainment program Radio Star, which aired on the afternoon of the 8th, featured four actors, Yuli Lee, Song Chang-ui, Kim Yung-min and An Bo-hyeon, who are about to make their first broadcast with MBC's new weekend Drama Hide and Seek, with a special feature of Public Relations is Fascinating.

Kim Yung-min said on the day that he was worried about the scene of slapping the IU during the filming of My Man from Nowhere.

Kim Kook-jin said, "Is Kim Yung-min a fan of IU?" "I heard that the most memorable thing in 'My Man from Nowhere' is IU and elevator god."

Kim Yung-min admitted that he was an IU fan and said, "There was a god waiting for a set repair car to shoot a god in the elevator together."

"I was going to practice the script, but I heard a song somewhere," he said. "I was bored while waiting for IU. But when I think about it, I wonder if there is a chance to listen to the song of IU live in this narrow space. I did not think about the script and closed my eyes and watched the IU song. "