Kim Young-chul, Celebratory photo to star in Hidden Singer'

..Yang Hee-eun Forever.Comedian Kim Young-chul stars Hidden Singer Celebratory photohas released the book.Kim Young-chul wrote on his instagram on the 20th, Hidden Singer. Yang Hee-eun. I was with him. I was backed up.Ive seen the prelim (but mad!). I still love Sams voice. Im not going to miss it forever. Yang Hee-eun Forever.Kim Young-chul in the public photo is staring at the camera with a friendly look with singer Yang Hee-eun, gag woman Lee Sung-mi and Song Eun.Many netizens who encountered this said, Now you look like your face! You have seen the prelim! It was a big hit! I was against the fanship again. I really enjoyed the broadcast!, I heard a lot of memorable words and it was really good, and so on.On the other hand, Kim Young-chul appeared on the JTBC entertainment program Hidden Singer Yang Hee-eun, a comprehensive channel broadcast on the afternoon of the 19th.

.."Yang Hee-eun Forever." Comedian Kim Young-chul stars Hidden Singer' Celebratory photo has released the book.

Kim Young-chul wrote on his instagram on the 20th, "Hidden Singer. Yang Hee-eun. I was with him. I was backed up. I've seen the prelim (but mad!). I still love Sam's voice. I'm not going to miss it Forever. Yang Hee-eun Forever."

Kim Young-chul in the public photo is staring at the camera with a friendly look with singer Yang Hee-eun, gag woman Lee Sung-mi and Song Eun.

Many netizens who encountered this said, "Now you look like your face! You have seen the prelim! It was a big hit! I was against the fanship again." "I really enjoyed the broadcast! "", "I heard a lot of memorable words and it was really good," and so on.

On the other hand, Kim Young-chul appeared on the JTBC entertainment program Hidden Singer' Yang Hee-eun, a comprehensive channel broadcast on the afternoon of the 19th.