"Kim Secretary" Kang Ki-young "Gag-filled Park Seo-joon, co-work was the best."

Hey, owner!Park Yoo-sik, who recently finished TVN Drama Why is Secretary Kim doing that, is a characteristic character.He is the only person who spits out direct words to Lee Yeongjun (Park Seo-joon), vice chairman of a famous group he has known since studying abroad.Even though he was stimulating Lee Yeongjun as if he was pathetic, calling him owner, he laughed with a quick turn of posture whenever the owner and the CEO were at stake.Why Secretary Kim Will Do That is a work based on popular webtoon that depicts the romance of Lee Yeongjun (Park Seo-joon), a chaebol who is in narcissism, and his Timothy Earl Kim Mi-so (Park Min-young).Actor Kang Ki-young played Park Yoo-sik, president of a famous group, and added fun by showing Park Seo-joon and a co-work.Viewers responded to his performance, which comes from his skillful comfort, every time.I thought that supporting actors like Park Yoo-sik should be responsible for the attractions because they have no villains to do so, and Park Yoo-sik tried to make the most of the original feeling because of his distinct role.Of course, it was a shame that my story with my ex-wife had decreased, but it was a good role because it was an impact. In particular, almost all gods attached to Park Seo-joon belong to the famous scenes of viewers.When Park Yoo-sik handed Lee Yeongjuns sincere advice, and when he handed over the vivid love honey tips, Dramas co-work would become more lively.Im sure youre going to have to drink a lot to show me the original good romance, said Park Seo-joon, who was able to show you the better romance than ever.So I can get closer and make it worse, and the ambassador is also a good one. I didnt actually eat much with Seo Jun, but I got close when I filmed.I actually got all the gags I threw because they were so gag-like.Adlib, who was out of context, was so careful. In fact, Owner wasnt Adlib at first.I was in the original script, but I used it repeatedly in various tone, and he kept putting it in the next script.When I was tired of the owner, I threw Young Jun and I think that he gave me a cute look. I thought wedding pitch was too much, but fortunately it was good.I think there are a lot of interesting scenes because such trivial things are piled up well.
Hey, owner!Park Yoo-sik, who recently finished TVN Drama Why is Secretary Kim doing that, is a characteristic character.He is the only person who spits out direct words to Lee Yeongjun (Park Seo-joon), vice chairman of a famous group he has known since studying abroad.Even though he was stimulating Lee Yeongjun as if he was pathetic, calling him owner, he laughed with a quick turn of posture whenever the owner and the CEO were at stake.Why Secretary Kim Will Do That is a work based on popular webtoon that depicts the romance of Lee Yeongjun (Park Seo-joon), a chaebol who is in narcissism, and his Timothy Earl Kim Mi-so (Park Min-young).Actor Kang Ki-young played Park Yoo-sik, president of a famous group, and added fun by showing Park Seo-joon and a co-work.Viewers responded to his performance, which comes from his skillful comfort, every time.I thought that supporting actors like Park Yoo-sik should be responsible for the attractions because they have no villains to do so, and Park Yoo-sik tried to make the most of the original feeling because of his distinct role.Of course, it was a shame that my story with my ex-wife had decreased, but it was a good role because it was an impact. In particular, almost all gods attached to Park Seo-joon belong to the famous scenes of viewers.When Park Yoo-sik handed Lee Yeongjuns sincere advice, and when he handed over the vivid love honey tips, Dramas co-work would become more lively.Im sure youre going to have to drink a lot to show me the original good romance, said Park Seo-joon, who was able to show you the better romance than ever.So I can get closer and make it worse, and the ambassador is also a good one. I didnt actually eat much with Seo Jun, but I got close when I filmed.I actually got all the gags I threw because they were so gag-like.Adlib, who was out of context, was so careful. In fact, Owner wasnt Adlib at first.I was in the original script, but I used it repeatedly in various tone, and he kept putting it in the next script.When I was tired of the owner, I threw Young Jun and I think that he gave me a cute look. I thought wedding pitch was too much, but fortunately it was good.I think there are a lot of interesting scenes because such trivial things are piled up well.

“Hey, owner!”

Park Yoo-sik, who recently finished TVN Drama 'Why is Secretary Kim doing that', is a characteristic character. He is the only person who spits out direct words to Lee Yeongjun (Park Seo-joon), vice chairman of a famous group he has known since studying abroad. Even though he was stimulating Lee Yeongjun as if he was pathetic, calling him "owner," he laughed with a quick turn of posture whenever the owner and the CEO were at stake.

Why Secretary Kim Will Do That is a work based on popular webtoon that depicts the romance of Lee Yeongjun (Park Seo-joon), a chaebol who is in narcissism, and his Timothy Earl Kim Mi-so (Park Min-young). Actor Kang Ki-young played Park Yoo-sik, president of a famous group, and added fun by showing Park Seo-joon and a co-work. Viewers responded to his performance, which comes from his skillful comfort, every time. “I thought that supporting actors like Park Yoo-sik should be responsible for the attractions because they have no villains to do so, and Park Yoo-sik tried to make the most of the original feeling because of his distinct role. Of course, it was a shame that my story with my ex-wife had decreased, but it was a good role because it was an impact. "

In particular, almost all gods attached to Park Seo-joon belong to the famous scenes of viewers. When Park Yoo-sik handed Lee Yeongjun's sincere advice, and when he handed over the vivid love honey tips, Drama's co-work would become more lively. “I’m sure you’re going to have to drink a lot to show me the original good romance,” said Park Seo-joon, who was able to show you the better romance than ever. So I can get closer and make it worse, and the ambassador is also a good one. I didn't actually eat much with Seo Jun, but I got close when I filmed. I actually got all the gags I threw because they were so gag-like.”

“Adlib, who was out of context, was so careful. In fact, ‘Owner’ wasn’t Adlib at first. I was in the original script, but I used it repeatedly in various tone, and he kept putting it in the next script. When I was tired of the 'owner', I threw 'Young Jun' and I think that he gave me a cute look. I thought 'wedding pitch' was too much, but fortunately it was good. I think there are a lot of interesting scenes because such trivial things are piled up well. "