Kang Ki-young "GFriend reaction after publicizing devotion? He kept laughing"

Actor Kang Ki-young was greatly loved by viewers by appearing as Park Yoo-sik, the only love counselor of Lee Young-joon (Park Seo-joon), a famous group president and vice chairman, in TVN Wednesday-Thursday Evening Drama Why Secretary Kim Will Do It (playplayed by Baek Sun-woo Choi Bo-rim, director Park Joon-hwa).Kang Ki-young once again revealed his devotion as if in return for the great love of viewers.Kang Ki-young revealed directly that he was in a relationship with a general public who was three years younger and two years old. I did not intend to disclose it first, but I vowed not to deceive me when I asked.I learned a lot from the drama and I applied it to reality, he said.Kang Ki-youngs confession of devotion attracted attention by climbing to the top of the real-time search term on the portal site.I met GFriend for a while after the release of his devotion, and he kept laughing. He felt good.I didnt mean to, but I felt good about GFriend, and I think Ive built up a little more trust in GFriend.There is no definite decision on the marriage plan, he added.Kang Ki-young announced his face in earnest, starting with TVN High School King which was broadcast in 2014.He has also built up filmography by appearing on TVN Oh My Ghost, SBS Kwon Ryong I Narsa, MBC W, Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok-joo and SBS While You Sleep.Kang Ki-young shot the eye stamps properly to viewers, showing off his unrivaled character digestive power and his bouncing presence through Why Secretary Kim Will Do It.Kang Ki-young said, The public recognizes that I should not be sober and indiscreet, but I am more careful about what I used to do.Ive been acting because I want to live like this, but I dont think its uncomfortable, he said.Kang Ki-young is about to release the movie Your Wedding, which was in close contact with Park Bo-young and Kim Young-kwang.MBCs new Wednesday-Thursday Evening drama, which is scheduled to air in the second half of the year, will continue its uninterrupted 10-day journey through Terius behind me.If you lived in the first half of the year watching Park Seo-joon, you should live in So Ji-sub in the second half.So Ji-sub is a hard-to-see person, and hes an entertainer. Hes so funny and fanatic.If you live well, I think you can remember the viewers as Ji-seops brother friend in the second half of the year.
Actor Kang Ki-young was greatly loved by viewers by appearing as Park Yoo-sik, the only love counselor of Lee Young-joon (Park Seo-joon), a famous group president and vice chairman, in TVN Wednesday-Thursday Evening Drama Why Secretary Kim Will Do It (playplayed by Baek Sun-woo Choi Bo-rim, director Park Joon-hwa).Kang Ki-young once again revealed his devotion as if in return for the great love of viewers.Kang Ki-young revealed directly that he was in a relationship with a general public who was three years younger and two years old. I did not intend to disclose it first, but I vowed not to deceive me when I asked.I learned a lot from the drama and I applied it to reality, he said.Kang Ki-youngs confession of devotion attracted attention by climbing to the top of the real-time search term on the portal site.I met GFriend for a while after the release of his devotion, and he kept laughing. He felt good.I didnt mean to, but I felt good about GFriend, and I think Ive built up a little more trust in GFriend.There is no definite decision on the marriage plan, he added.Kang Ki-young announced his face in earnest, starting with TVN High School King which was broadcast in 2014.He has also built up filmography by appearing on TVN Oh My Ghost, SBS Kwon Ryong I Narsa, MBC W, Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok-joo and SBS While You Sleep.Kang Ki-young shot the eye stamps properly to viewers, showing off his unrivaled character digestive power and his bouncing presence through Why Secretary Kim Will Do It.Kang Ki-young said, The public recognizes that I should not be sober and indiscreet, but I am more careful about what I used to do.Ive been acting because I want to live like this, but I dont think its uncomfortable, he said.Kang Ki-young is about to release the movie Your Wedding, which was in close contact with Park Bo-young and Kim Young-kwang.MBCs new Wednesday-Thursday Evening drama, which is scheduled to air in the second half of the year, will continue its uninterrupted 10-day journey through Terius behind me.If you lived in the first half of the year watching Park Seo-joon, you should live in So Ji-sub in the second half.So Ji-sub is a hard-to-see person, and hes an entertainer. Hes so funny and fanatic.If you live well, I think you can remember the viewers as Ji-seops brother friend in the second half of the year.

Actor Kang Ki-young was greatly loved by viewers by appearing as Park Yoo-sik, the only love counselor of Lee Young-joon (Park Seo-joon), a famous group president and vice chairman, in TVN Wednesday-Thursday evening drama Why Secretary Kim Will Do It (playplayed by Baek Sun-woo Choi Bo-rim, director Park Joon-hwa).

Kang Ki-young once again revealed his devotion as if in return for the great love of viewers. Kang Ki-young revealed directly that he was in a relationship with a general public who was three years younger and two years old. "I did not intend to disclose it first, but I vowed not to deceive me when I asked. “I learned a lot from the drama and I applied it to reality,” he said.

Kang Ki-young's confession of devotion attracted attention by climbing to the top of the real-time search term on the portal site. “I met GFriend for a while after the release of his devotion, and he kept laughing. He felt good. I didn’t mean to, but I felt good about GFriend, and I think I’ve built up a little more trust in GFriend.” “There is no definite decision on the marriage plan,” he added.

Kang Ki-young announced his face in earnest, starting with TVN 'High School King' which was broadcast in 2014. He has also built up filmography by appearing on TVN 'Oh My Ghost', SBS 'Kwon Ryong I Narsa', MBC 'W', 'Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok-joo' and SBS 'While You Sleep'.

Kang Ki-young shot the eye stamps properly to viewers, showing off his unrivaled character digestive power and his bouncing presence through Why Secretary Kim Will Do It. Kang Ki-young said, “The public recognizes that I should not be sober and indiscreet, but I am more careful about what I used to do. “I’ve been acting because I want to live like this, but I don’t think it’s uncomfortable,” he said.

Kang Ki-young is about to release the movie Your Wedding, which was in close contact with Park Bo-young and Kim Young-kwang. MBC's new Wednesday-Thursday evening drama, which is scheduled to air in the second half of the year, will continue its uninterrupted 10-day journey through Terius behind me.

“If you lived in the first half of the year watching Park Seo-joon, you should live in So Ji-sub in the second half. So Ji-sub is a hard-to-see person, and he's an entertainer. He's so funny and fanatic. If you live well, I think you can remember the viewers as 'Ji-seop's brother friend' in the second half of the year. "