'Jungle's Law' heat wave + hunger injury continues to hurt .. Kim Nam-joo 'hospital transfer'

Jungles Law I headed for Sea on a non-powered barge made by the illness satisfaction.In SBS Jungles Law in Sabah broadcast on the 17th, Kim Byung-man, actor Park Solmi, Sunghoon, Jeong-cheol Park, comedian Park Sung Kwang, H.O.T Tonyan, A Pink Kim Nam-joo, Wanna One Ong Seong-wu and Ha Sung-woon started to survive Jungle.On this day, Ong-woo and Ha Sung-woon played fishing battle.Ha Sung-woon took one of the biggest shrimps of Jungles history in a 1–1 score and led 2–1; Kim Byung-man said: I recognise it.Today is Wanna Ones Day, he admired.After that, Ong Seong-wu caught two fish and succeeded in reversing.Ong Seong-wu, who caught three in total, went back to Jungle House, and Ha Sung-woon remained alone and continued his lonely fight.Then he snatched a big catfish and admired everyone, which ended the Wanna One brothers fishing battle with a 3–3 draw.I thought, I can feed everyone, rather than feeling Ive got it, it was a joy I felt for the first time. It was joy, joy, pride, said Ong Seong-wu.Ha Sung-woon also said, I felt so good that I helped solve the hunger of the members, and it was too full.The next day, the illness satisfaction headed for Sea on a self-made non-powered barge.Jeong-cheol Park said, I was worried about the moment, but my step was light. Ha Sung-woon admired, Every look I was watching was like a movie because my boat did not collapse and I was going straight.Then came a single Danger from the curve section: the barge of illness satisfaction lost its direction and entered the bush.Kim Byung-man commanded We can push it out, and the members showed their strength to escape the bush.But Danger continued: illness satisfaction slowly grew tired of heat and hunger, and Kim Byung-man said: Its scary to freeze to death in the cold, but it seems painful to die in the heat.I thought it was heat stroke. I thought I wanted time to go quickly. Since then, the illness satisfaction has succeeded in the first mission of Make a ship to sail to Sea.While everyone was happy, Kim Nam-joo said with a hardened look, I have a neck disk and now the pain is coming badly.Tim Dr. later diagnosed, I think shooting might be difficult. Eventually Kim Nam-joo was taken to the hospital and tearful, saying, I am so sorry.Photo: SBS Broadcasting Screen

'Jungle's Law' I headed for Sea on a non-powered barge made by the illness satisfaction.

In SBS 'Jungle's Law in Sabah' broadcast on the 17th, Kim Byung-man, actor Park Solmi, Sunghoon, Jeong-cheol Park, comedian Park Sung Kwang, H.O.T Tonyan, A Pink Kim Nam-joo, Wanna One Ong Seong-wu and Ha Sung-woon started to survive Jungle.

On this day, Ong-woo and Ha Sung-woon played fishing Battle. Ha Sung-woon took one of the biggest shrimps of Jungle's history in a 1–1 score and led 2–1; Kim Byung-man said: "I recognise it. Today is Wanna One's Day," he admired.

After that, Ong Seong-wu caught two fish and succeeded in reversing. Ong Seong-wu, who caught three in total, went back to Jungle House, and Ha Sung-woon remained alone and continued his lonely fight. Then he snatched a big catfish and admired everyone, which ended the Wanna One brothers' fishing Battle with a 3–3 draw.

"I thought, 'I can feed everyone,' rather than feeling 'I've got it,' it was a joy I felt for the first time. It was joy, joy, pride," said Ong Seong-wu. Ha Sung-woon also said, "I felt so good that I helped solve the hunger of the members, and it was too full."

The next day, the illness satisfaction headed for Sea on a self-made non-powered barge. Jeong-cheol Park said, "I was worried about the moment, but my step was light." Ha Sung-woon admired, "Every look I was watching was like a movie because my boat did not collapse and I was going straight."

Then came a single Danger from the curve section: the barge of illness satisfaction lost its direction and entered the bush. Kim Byung-man commanded "We can push it out", and the members showed their strength to escape the bush.

But Danger continued: illness satisfaction slowly grew tired of heat and hunger, and Kim Byung-man said: "It's scary to freeze to death in the cold, but it seems painful to die in the heat. I thought it was heat stroke. I thought I wanted time to go quickly. "

Since then, the illness satisfaction has succeeded in the first mission of 'Make a ship to sail to Sea'. While everyone was happy, Kim Nam-joo said with a hardened look, "I have a neck disk and now the pain is coming badly." Tim Dr. later diagnosed, "I think shooting might be difficult." Eventually Kim Nam-joo was taken to the hospital and tearful, saying, "I am so sorry."

Photo: SBS Broadcasting Screen