Ju Ji-hoon 8th graders show off their superiority ratio and promote 'Peafowl'.

Actor Ju Ji-hoon has started promoting the movie Peafowl.Ju Ji-hoon posted a picture on his instagram on August 19 with an article entitled Daegu Stage greetings.In the photo, there was a picture of Ju Ji-hoon posing between the movie Terminator and Batman figures.Ju Ji-hoon looks confident with his arms folded; the rate of the Model-turned-down eighth-class Luxury catches his eye.The fans who saw the photos said, I saw the stage greetings. The video was handsome, but the real thing seemed to be better, Peaowl was also good, and I saw God with God too well.Thanks to that, I was in love with it, and My brother is so handsome. delay stock
Actor Ju Ji-hoon has started promoting the movie Peafowl.Ju Ji-hoon posted a picture on his instagram on August 19 with an article entitled Daegu Stage greetings.In the photo, there was a picture of Ju Ji-hoon posing between the movie Terminator and Batman figures.Ju Ji-hoon looks confident with his arms folded; the rate of the Model-turned-down eighth-class Luxury catches his eye.The fans who saw the photos said, I saw the stage greetings. The video was handsome, but the real thing seemed to be better, Peaowl was also good, and I saw God with God too well.Thanks to that, I was in love with it, and My brother is so handsome. delay stock

Actor Ju Ji-hoon has started promoting the movie 'Peafowl'.

Ju Ji-hoon posted a picture on his instagram on August 19 with an article entitled "Daegu Stage greetings".

In the photo, there was a picture of Ju Ji-hoon posing between the movie 'Terminator' and 'Batman' figures. Ju Ji-hoon looks confident with his arms folded; the rate of the Model-turned-down eighth-class Luxury catches his eye.

The fans who saw the photos said, "I saw the stage greetings. The video was handsome, but the real thing seemed to be better," "Peaowl" was also good, and I saw "God with God" too well. Thanks to that, I was in love with it, "and" My brother is so handsome. "

delay stock