"Sumbly right?"..."Island Trio" Lee Yeon-hee, "The Arts Halmae," which Kang Ho-dong also acknowledged.

Island Trio Lee Yeon-hee got the nickname entertainment hawk in the aspect of entertainment master.In the first episode of the olive entertainment Island Trio broadcasted on the 20th, the appearance of Ohnung as the first moon tat was broadcast.On this day, Lee Yeon-hee visited the beauty salon with Grandmas Boy, his house.Grandmas Boy, who met Lee Soo-geun there, formed a cheerful atmosphere by helping Lee Soo-geun did not marry when he said his brother did not marry.Eventually Lee Soo-geun had a video call with Grandmas Boys youngest daughter and Lee Yeon-hee joined, having a good time together.In particular, on the day of Island Trio, Oh-ryung appeared as the first Dalta-gun of the first edition and gathered attention. Oh-ryung, who interviewed the production team before coming to the beginning, said, It is a performance.In the meantime, he has been on the stage of the play, the street, and the art museum performances. Recently, he introduced himself as a beautiful sister who bought the drama Bob well.He said, Son Ye-jin played the role of ex-boyfriend Lee Kyu-min and I ate a lot of people. At first, I had a hard time with Hajun, but I had a real hit in the scene where I was having a quarrel.I was so sorry, but Hajun told me that it was okay first. I became close from then on. Above all, Ohrung has raised his expectation for his performance in the Island Trio in the future, revealing that he is from the Santa Bárbara dOeste campus of California State University and learned Jiujitsu in martial arts.After that, I finally entered the beginning.Kang Ho-dong and Lee Yeon-hee went to meet the guest at one step when they said Daltanan had arrived and wondered who he would be, listening to hints such as I was hit by one of the members of the Island Musketeers, I have received the Best Actor Award, and Santa Bárbara dOeste.However, as soon as they saw the face of Oh-ryung, they found out who he was, Son Ye-jins ex-boyfriend in Pretty Sister and Kang Ho-dong said, I was beaten by Son Ye-jin, but I had an entertainment in my body. The three people then had a variety of conversations, and Lee Yeon-hee laughed at the publicity video on the spot when the story of Ahn Pan-seok PD, who worked with Oh-ryung, and said, I want to do nothing in Island Trio.Kang Ho-dong, who was watching this, admired that Yeon-hee is an entertainer.Lee Yeon-hee, who has been called Sumbly and has been working as a mascot of Island Trio, but got the nickname entertainment grandmother with his artistic sense.As the day goes by, Kang Ho-dong, Lee Soo-geun, and Wi Ha-jun, who are proud of their fantastic breathing, are looking forward to the growth they will show in the future.Island Trio screen capture
Island Trio Lee Yeon-hee got the nickname entertainment hawk in the aspect of entertainment master.In the first episode of the olive entertainment Island Trio broadcasted on the 20th, the appearance of Ohnung as the first moon tat was broadcast.On this day, Lee Yeon-hee visited the beauty salon with Grandmas Boy, his house.Grandmas Boy, who met Lee Soo-geun there, formed a cheerful atmosphere by helping Lee Soo-geun did not marry when he said his brother did not marry.Eventually Lee Soo-geun had a video call with Grandmas Boys youngest daughter and Lee Yeon-hee joined, having a good time together.In particular, on the day of Island Trio, Oh-ryung appeared as the first Dalta-gun of the first edition and gathered attention. Oh-ryung, who interviewed the production team before coming to the beginning, said, It is a performance.In the meantime, he has been on the stage of the play, the street, and the art museum performances. Recently, he introduced himself as a beautiful sister who bought the drama Bob well.He said, Son Ye-jin played the role of ex-boyfriend Lee Kyu-min and I ate a lot of people. At first, I had a hard time with Hajun, but I had a real hit in the scene where I was having a quarrel.I was so sorry, but Hajun told me that it was okay first. I became close from then on. Above all, Ohrung has raised his expectation for his performance in the Island Trio in the future, revealing that he is from the Santa Bárbara dOeste campus of California State University and learned Jiujitsu in martial arts.After that, I finally entered the beginning.Kang Ho-dong and Lee Yeon-hee went to meet the guest at one step when they said Daltanan had arrived and wondered who he would be, listening to hints such as I was hit by one of the members of the Island Musketeers, I have received the Best Actor Award, and Santa Bárbara dOeste.However, as soon as they saw the face of Oh-ryung, they found out who he was, Son Ye-jins ex-boyfriend in Pretty Sister and Kang Ho-dong said, I was beaten by Son Ye-jin, but I had an entertainment in my body. The three people then had a variety of conversations, and Lee Yeon-hee laughed at the publicity video on the spot when the story of Ahn Pan-seok PD, who worked with Oh-ryung, and said, I want to do nothing in Island Trio.Kang Ho-dong, who was watching this, admired that Yeon-hee is an entertainer.Lee Yeon-hee, who has been called Sumbly and has been working as a mascot of Island Trio, but got the nickname entertainment grandmother with his artistic sense.As the day goes by, Kang Ho-dong, Lee Soo-geun, and Wi Ha-jun, who are proud of their fantastic breathing, are looking forward to the growth they will show in the future.Island Trio screen capture

Island Trio' Lee Yeon-hee got the nickname 'entertainment hawk' in the aspect of entertainment master.

In the first episode of the olive entertainment Island Trio' broadcasted on the 20th, the appearance of Ohnung as the first moon tat was broadcast.

On this day, Lee Yeon-hee visited the beauty salon with Grandma's Boy, his house. Grandma's Boy, who met Lee Soo-geun there, formed a cheerful atmosphere by helping Lee Soo-geun "did not marry" when he said his brother did not marry. Eventually Lee Soo-geun had a video call with Grandma's Boy's youngest daughter and Lee Yeon-hee joined, having a good time together.

In particular, on the day of Island Trio', Oh-ryung appeared as the first Dalta-gun of the first edition and gathered attention. Oh-ryung, who interviewed the production team before coming to the beginning, said, "It is a performance. In the meantime, he has been on the stage of the play, the street, and the art museum performances. Recently, he introduced himself as a beautiful sister who bought the drama "Bob well."

He said, "Son Ye-jin played the role of ex-boyfriend Lee Kyu-min and I ate a lot of people." At first, I had a hard time with Hajun, but I had a real hit in the scene where I was having a quarrel. I was so sorry, but Hajun told me that it was okay first. I became close from then on. "

Above all, Ohrung has raised his expectation for his performance in the "Island Trio" in the future, revealing that he is from the Santa Bárbara d'Oeste campus of California State University and learned Jiujitsu in martial arts.

After that, I finally entered the beginning. Kang Ho-dong and Lee Yeon-hee went to meet the guest at one step when they said Daltanan had arrived and wondered who he would be, listening to hints such as 'I was hit by one of the members of the Island Musketeers', 'I have received the Best Actor Award', and 'Santa Bárbara d'Oeste'.

However, as soon as they saw the face of Oh-ryung, they found out who he was, "Son Ye-jin's ex-boyfriend in" Pretty Sister "and Kang Ho-dong said," I was beaten by Son Ye-jin, but I had an entertainment in my body. "

The three people then had a variety of conversations, and Lee Yeon-hee laughed at the publicity video on the spot when the story of Ahn Pan-seok PD, who worked with Oh-ryung, and said, "I want to do nothing in Island Trio'. Kang Ho-dong, who was watching this, admired that "Yeon-hee is an entertainer."

Lee Yeon-hee, who has been called 'Sumbly' and has been working as a mascot of Island Trio', but got the nickname 'entertainment grandmother' with his artistic sense. As the day goes by, Kang Ho-dong, Lee Soo-geun, and Wi Ha-jun, who are proud of their fantastic breathing, are looking forward to the growth they will show in the future.

Island Trio' screen capture