"I.O.I. I've met again..." Cheongha X Sohye, sweet reunion

Chengha and Sohye from Group I.O.I are affectionate reunion Celebratory photoleft behind.On the 27th, Cheongha posted a picture on his instagram with an article entitled Always cheering and beautiful.In the public photos, Kim So-hye, who turned into a single hair, showed a picture of Cheongha taking a selfie with a witty expression.The two people who still continue friendship after disbanding attract attention.On the other hand, Cheongha and Kim So-hye appeared in Mnet Produce 101 season 1, which was aired in 2016, and they were loved by I.O.I.Photo: Cheongha Instagram
Chengha and Sohye from Group I.O.I are affectionate reunion Celebratory photoleft behind.On the 27th, Cheongha posted a picture on his instagram with an article entitled Always cheering and beautiful.In the public photos, Kim So-hye, who turned into a single hair, showed a picture of Cheongha taking a selfie with a witty expression.The two people who still continue friendship after disbanding attract attention.On the other hand, Cheongha and Kim So-hye appeared in Mnet Produce 101 season 1, which was aired in 2016, and they were loved by I.O.I.Photo: Cheongha Instagram

Chengha and Sohye from Group I.O.I are affectionate reunion Celebratory photo left behind.

On the 27th, Cheongha posted a picture on his instagram with an article entitled "Always cheering and beautiful".

In the public photos, Kim So-hye, who turned into a single hair, showed a picture of Cheongha taking a Selfie with a witty expression.

The two people who still continue friendship after disbanding attract attention.

On the other hand, Cheongha and Kim So-hye appeared in Mnet 'Produce 101' season 1, which was aired in 2016, and they were loved by I.O.I.

Photo: Cheongha Instagram