"I'll get you the brass... Haha, Yoo Jae-Suk Happy Birthday

On the 14th, Haha said to his instagram, My stone brother. Happy birthday! Jae-hyung ~ Healthy high school. Watch me until I make money with reggae.Ill make you some reggae! Ill make sure you get your brass. Wait a minute. Im here.Haha and Yoo Jae-Suk in the public video have a Hit with a face change application.The two of them saw each others faces and could not bear the laughter, so they caught the navel.Haha said, It was taken in the old days. It reminds me. Yah! I love you. Yoo Jae-Suk.Meanwhile, Haha and Yoo Jae-Suk are currently appearing on SBS Running Man together.

On the 14th, Haha said to his instagram, "My stone brother. Happy birthday! Jae-hyung ~ Healthy high school. Watch me until I make money with reggae. I'll make you some reggae! I'll make sure you get your brass. Wait a minute. I'm here."

Haha and Yoo Jae-Suk in the public video have a Hit with a face change application. The two of them saw each other's faces and could not bear the laughter, so they caught the navel.

Haha said, "It was taken in the old days. It reminds me. Yah! I love you. Yoo Jae-Suk."

Meanwhile, Haha and Yoo Jae-Suk are currently appearing on SBS 'Running Man' together.