Hwang Shin-hye daughter Lee Jin, anti-war beauty "smiling alone to find out no one"

Actor Hwang Shin-hye daughter Model Lee Jin reported on the latest news.Lee Jin posted a picture on his instagram on the afternoon of the 25th, saying, I look so sad, but I want to eat too much bread.In the open photo, he is holding a bag of bread in his arms.I went out with my glasses, but I can not recognize my close friend and my manager brother can not recognize me, he said. I laughed so naturally that I laughed alone.On the other hand, he has gathered topics by revealing the daily life of a friendly mother and daughter like his mother Hwang Shin-hye and friends in KBS2 entertainment program Mom and Dad alien.

Actor Hwang Shin-hye daughter Model Lee Jin reported on the latest news.

Lee Jin posted a picture on his instagram on the afternoon of the 25th, saying, "I look so sad, but I want to eat too much bread."

In the open photo, he is holding a bag of bread in his arms.

"I went out with my glasses, but I can not recognize my close friend and my manager brother can not recognize me," he said. "I laughed so naturally that I laughed alone."

On the other hand, he has gathered topics by revealing the daily life of a friendly mother and daughter like his mother Hwang Shin-hye and friends in KBS2 entertainment program 'Mom and Dad alien'.