Hwang Bo Ra "From a trainee, Turns No Position...Go into the Five Years"

Hwang Bo Ra, who laughed at the TVN drama Why is Kim Secretary doing that at the end of last month, as the vice chairman of the vice chairman Bongsera.Asked what he usually does when he rests, Hwang Bo Ra, who asserted that he would perform for life, said: I walk with my dogs or draw a picture.I am influenced by people around me, but my boyfriend (Cha Hyun-woo)s brother Ha Jung-woo also introduced his hobby as a figure Linda Ronstadt I wanted to go to the art school when I was a child, so I went to the studio until high school, but I did not like the formalized entrance examination art.Linda Ronstadt as an abstraction of what she saw and felt in everyday life.I do not sell it, but I did the exhibition once, said Ha Jung-woo, who is only a hobbyist, but I only spend my hobby.Hwang Bo Ra recalled the time he started acting and said, I passed the SBS bond and played the role of servant 1.I took a bus from Seoul Station to Tanhyeon, and went to the filming site while boiling cups of ramen in a PC room.Without that time, I do not think I am now. I want to boast. Hwang Bo Ra made his debut as a talent for SBS 10th bond in 2003, and became famous as King Lid Girl through CF in 2005.However, Hwang Bo Ra, who has been suffering from a blank period since then, has been busy with the comic performance of Why is Kim Secretary following Vogue Mam and Miracle We met.Hwang Bo Ra, who has been playing well, started shooting the drama Vagabond immediately after finishing Why is Kim Secretary?Vagabond is the process of digging into a huge national corruption found by a man involved in a civil airliner crash in a concealed truth.Lee Seung-gi, Bae Suzy, Shin Seong-rok, and Jung Man-sik appear; Hwang Bo Ra said, Im 11 years old with Bae Suzy, but I played my best friend.I have never been so close before shooting, but Chemie will be included.
Hwang Bo Ra, who laughed at the TVN drama Why is Kim Secretary doing that at the end of last month, as the vice chairman of the vice chairman Bongsera.Asked what he usually does when he rests, Hwang Bo Ra, who asserted that he would perform for life, said: I walk with my dogs or draw a picture.I am influenced by people around me, but my boyfriend (Cha Hyun-woo)s brother Ha Jung-woo also introduced his hobby as a figure Linda Ronstadt I wanted to go to the art school when I was a child, so I went to the studio until high school, but I did not like the formalized entrance examination art.Linda Ronstadt as an abstraction of what she saw and felt in everyday life.I do not sell it, but I did the exhibition once, said Ha Jung-woo, who is only a hobbyist, but I only spend my hobby.Hwang Bo Ra recalled the time he started acting and said, I passed the SBS bond and played the role of servant 1.I took a bus from Seoul Station to Tanhyeon, and went to the filming site while boiling cups of ramen in a PC room.Without that time, I do not think I am now. I want to boast. Hwang Bo Ra made his debut as a talent for SBS 10th bond in 2003, and became famous as King Lid Girl through CF in 2005.However, Hwang Bo Ra, who has been suffering from a blank period since then, has been busy with the comic performance of Why is Kim Secretary following Vogue Mam and Miracle We met.Hwang Bo Ra, who has been playing well, started shooting the drama Vagabond immediately after finishing Why is Kim Secretary?Vagabond is the process of digging into a huge national corruption found by a man involved in a civil airliner crash in a concealed truth.Lee Seung-gi, Bae Suzy, Shin Seong-rok, and Jung Man-sik appear; Hwang Bo Ra said, Im 11 years old with Bae Suzy, but I played my best friend.I have never been so close before shooting, but Chemie will be included.

Hwang Bo Ra, who laughed at the TVN drama 'Why is Kim Secretary doing that' at the end of last month, as the vice chairman of the vice chairman Bongsera. Asked what he usually does when he rests, Hwang Bo Ra, who asserted that he would perform for life, said: "I walk with my dogs or draw a picture. I am influenced by people around me, but my boyfriend (Cha Hyun-woo)'s brother Ha Jung-woo also introduced his hobby as a figure Linda Ronstadt "

"I wanted to go to the art school when I was a child, so I went to the studio until high school, but I did not like the formalized entrance examination art. Linda Ronstadt as an abstraction of what she saw and felt in everyday life. "I do not sell it, but I did the exhibition once," said Ha Jung-woo, who is only a hobbyist, but I only spend my hobby."

Hwang Bo Ra recalled the time he started acting and said, "I passed the SBS Bond and played the role of servant 1. I took a bus from Seoul Station to Tanhyeon, and went to the filming site while boiling cups of ramen in a PC room. Without that time, I do not think I am now. I want to boast. "

Hwang Bo Ra made his debut as a talent for SBS 10th Bond in 2003, and became famous as 'King Lid Girl' through CF in 2005. However, Hwang Bo Ra, who has been suffering from a blank period since then, has been busy with the comic performance of 'Why is Kim Secretary' following 'Vogue Mam' and 'Miracle We met'.

Hwang Bo Ra, who has been playing well, started shooting the drama VagaBond' immediately after finishing 'Why is Kim Secretary?' VagaBond' is the process of digging into a huge national corruption found by a man involved in a civil airliner crash in a concealed truth. Lee Seung-gi, Bae Suzy, Shin Seong-rok, and Jung Man-sik appear; Hwang Bo Ra said, "I'm 11 years old with Bae Suzy, but I played my best friend. I have never been so close before shooting, but Chemie will be included. "